Sailing Trawler Ellen and Ann
Official Number: 20853
Gross Tonnage: 84.6
Length: 51.3 ft
Built: ??, Fleetwood
Smack – trawling
1858: Completed by ??, Fleetwood as ELLEN and ANN. Registered at Fleetwood.
1.1.1875: Owned by Henry Wroe, Row Lane, North Meols.
1.1.1880: Owned by Thomas Evans, Laburnum Villa, Egerton Street, New Brighton.
6.4.1891: Same – already registered (DO225).
5.11.1891: Sold to John Eccles, Hoylake (managing owner).
1894: Registry closed.