Admiralty Number: 4504
Official Number: 137658
Gross Tonnage: 97
Net Tonnage: 41
Length: 87.4 ft
Breadth: 19.6 ft
Depth: 9.6 ft
Engine: T.3-cyl by Cooper & Greig, Dundee
Boiler: John Lewis & Sons Ltd, Torry, Aberdeen
Built: W. Wood & Son, Lossiemouth
1919: Launched by W. Wood & Son, Lossiemouth (Yd.No.)(wooden “Admiralty Drifter”) for The Admiralty as FLUSH (Ad.No.4504).
12.3.1920: Completed as a fishing vessel.
29.4.1920: Transferred to The Fishery Board for Scotland, Edinburgh for disposal.
1921: Sold to David Main, Isaac Ralph, David Ralph & Mrs Ralph, Nairn (David Main, managing owner). Registered at Inverness (INS177).
By 1937: Owned by David Main, Nairn (Peter F. Lander, manager (Bank of Scotland)).
12.1937: Sold to H. Gowans, St. Monance. Registered at Kircaldy (KY184).
1938: Owner Mrs Mary Gowans, St. Monance (c/o W. Aitken & Son).
1940: Requisitioned for war service as a barrage balloon vessel (Hire rate £26.0.0d/month).
1945: Returned to owner.
1945: Sold to Basil A. Parkes, Cleveleys & others (B. A. Parkes, managing owner).
1949: Sold to William J. Taylor, Fleetwood. Registered at Fleetwood (FD43).
1952: Sold to Basil A. Parkes, Cleveleys.
1952: Sold for breaking up.
20/12/2008: Page published. 2 updates since then.