Additional information courtesy of Bill Blow

Technical

Official Number: 139924
Yard Number: 342
Completed: 1916
Gross Tonnage: 274
Net Tonnage: 123
Length: 125.6 ft
Breadth: 22.8 ft
Depth: 12.2 ft
Engine: T.3-cyl and boiler by C. D. Holmes & Co Ltd, Hull
Built: Cook, Welton & Gemmell Ltd, Beverley

History

20.7.1916: Launched by Cook, Welton & Gemmell Ltd, Beverely (Yd.No.342) for William Grant (64/64), Grimsby as RUGBY.
16.8.1916: Completed.
10.11.1916: Registered at Grimsby (GY994).
10.11.1916: William Grant designated managing owner.
11.1916: Requisitioned for war service as a minesweeper (1-6pdr HA, 1-7.5” A/S Howitzer) (Ad.No.2979).
24.2.1917: William Grant (32/64) shares sold to William Henry Winslow (32/64), Grimsby.
24.2.1917: William Henry Winslow (32/64) shares mortgaged to William Grant, Grimsby for the sum of £4.750 with interest at 7% (A).
11.1917: Renamed RUGBY II. Based Dover.
Post 12.3.1919: Returned to owner at Grimsby. Reverted to RUGBY (GY994).
3.12.1926: William Grant died.
13.4.1927: Probate granted to the Executors, Arthur Grant & John Wilfred Grant, Grimsby. William Grant ‘the younger’ , Navenby and Hugh Bourne Grant, Humberstone (joint owners).
28.5.1927: Joint owners (32/64) shares sold to John Wilfred Grant (11/64), Cleethorpes; Hugh Bourne Grant (11/64), Humberstone and Arthur Grant (10/64, Grimsby.
1.6.1927: John Wilfred Grant designated managing owner.
1.6.1927: Mortgage (A) transferred to Arthur Grant, John Wilfred Grant, Cleethorpes & Hugh Bourne Grant, Humberstone (joint mortgagees).
12.8.1929: Mortgage (A) transferred to Hugh Wilfred Grant, Cleethorpes & Hugh Bourne Grant, Humberstone (joint mortgagees).
28.2.1930: John Wilfred Grant (11/64) and Hugh Bourne Grant (11/64) shares sold to The Rugby Steam Fishing Co Ltd (22/64), Grimsby.
7.3.1930: Arthur Grant (10/64) shares sold to The Rugby Steam Fishing Co Ltd(32/64), Grimsby.
13.3.1930: John Wilfred Grant appointed manager.
31.3.1930: Mortgage (A) transferred to J.W, H.B & C.A. Grant Ltd, Grimsby.
31.12.1930: Mortgage (A) discharged.
31.12.1930: William Henry Winslow (32/64) shares sold to The Rugby Steam Fishing Co Ltd (64/64), Grimsby.
16.1.1931: John Wilfred Grant appointed manager.
16.8.1932: Vessel mortgaged (64/64) to National Provincial Bank Ltd, London (B).
1.3.1934: Sold by mortgagee under mortgage (B) to Harry Robinson (48/64) shares sold to Fred Dawson Robinson (16/64), Grimsby.
14.3.1934: Harry Richardson designated managing owner.
13.3.1935: Harry Richardson designated managing owner.
7.7.1936: Fred Dawson Robinson (16/64) shares mortgaged to Harry Robinson, Grimsby (C).
11.3.1938: Mortgage (C) discharged.
11.3.1938: Fred Dawson Robinson (16/64) shares sold to Harry Robinson (64/64), Grimsby.
5.7.1939: Vessel mortgaged (64/64) to Arnold Arthur Beardsall, Grimsby (D).
14.8.1939: Mortgage (D) discharged.
14.8.1939: Sold to The Earl Steam Fishing Co Ltd (64/64), Grimsby.
15.8.1939: Sir Alec Black, Bart appointed manager.
10.12.1940: Sold to Sir Alec Black, Bart (64/64), Grimsby.
12.12.1940: Sir Alec Black, Bart designated managing owner.
30.5.1940: Requisitioned for war service as a patrol vessel (FY.4.162) (Hire rate £77.12.8d/month). Based Grimsby on Fishery Protection.
10.9.1941: Sold to North Star Steam Fishing Co Ltd (64/64), Aberdeen (John A. Harrow, manager).
22.9.1941: Grimsby registry closed.
22.9.1941: John Alexander Harrow appointed manager.
25.9.1941: Registered at Aberdeen (A518).
10.1941: Converted for minesweeping duties (magnetic).
7.1943: Employed on miscellaneous Naval duties.
10.1943: Fitted out as a fuelling trawler (Esso)(33ton tank for refuelling diesel landing craft) (P.No.Y7.30).
6.1944: Operation Neptune-Normandy Landings. Assigned as a fuelling trawler to Force G.
3.7.1944: Operation Neptune ended. Reverted to miscellaneous Naval duties.
11.1944: Sold to Parkholme Trawlers Ltd (64/64), Fleetwood.
11.1944: Aberdeen registry closed.
16.11.1944: Registered at Grimsby (GY18). Harvey Wilfred Wilson, Grimsby appointed manager.
26.11.1944: Vessel mortgaged (64/64) to National Provincial Bank Ltd, London (E).
2.12.1945: Mortgage (D) discharged.
29.3.1946: Sold to Tilbrook Trawlers Ltd (64/64), Milford Haven (Arthur Ernest Rees, Neyland, manager).
30.3.1946: Vessel mortgaged (64/64) to Lloyds Bank Ltd, London (F).
22.5.1946: Returned to owner.
2.7.1946: First landing at Milford (Sk. Utting).
4.8.1947: Last landing at Milford.
6.8.1947: Sailed Milford for Hull and to fish from that port.
5.8.1948: Mortgage (F) discharged.
7.8.1948: Sold to Joseph Croan (64/64), Edinburgh (managing owner).
20.4.1951: Grimsby registry closed.
4.1951: Registered at Leith (LH92).
1955: Sold to BISCO (£2,400) and allocated to Shipbreaking Industries Ltd, Charlestown, Fife for breaking up (Contract No.76D).
24.3.1955: Delivered Charlestown from Granton under own power.
4.1955: Breaking up commenced.
9.7.1955: Leith registry closed “Vessel broken up”.

Click to enlarge images

S.T. Rugby GY18

S.T. Rugby GY18
Picture courtesy of www.grantontrawlers.com

S.T. Rugby

S.T. Rugby
Picture reproduced under IWM Non-Commercial Licence

Read / Leave a Comment

Additional information courtesy of Bill Blow

Technical

Official Number: 130733
Yard Number: 323
Completed: 1915
Gross Tonnage: 226
Net Tonnage: 109
Length: 117.0 ft
Breadth: 22.0 ft
Depth: 12.7 ft
Engine: 450ihp T.3-cyl and boiler by Amos & Smith Ltd, Hull
Built: Cook, Welton & Gemmell Ltd, Beverley

History

30.4.1915: Launched by Cook, Welton & Gemmell Ltd, Beverley (Yd.No.323) for The Reunion Steam Fishing Co Ltd (64/64), Grimsby as FLANDRE.
17.5.1915: Builder’s Certificate issued.
13.8.1915: Alick Black appointed manager.
13.8.1915: Registered at Grimsby (GY598).
9.1915: Requisitioned for war service as a minesweeper (Ad.No.853).
28.2.1916: Vessel mortgaged to George Jeffs, Grimsby for the sum of £5000 with interest at 6% (A).
3.9.1916: George Jeffs died.
28.10.1916: Probate granted to Sarah Ann Jeffs, Fred Birch Jeffs & Alice Madeline Jeffs all of Grimsby (joint mortgagees).
19.6.1917: Sold to The North Western Steam Fishing Co Ltd (64/64), Grimsby.
19.6.1917: Alick Black appointed manager.
23.2.1918: Mortgage (A) discharged.
27.2.1918: Sold to The Rushworth Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Grimsby.
27.2.1918: John Edward Rushworth appointed manager.
5.3.1918: Vessel mortgaged (64/64) to Barclays Bank Ltd, London (B).
16.6.1918: Mortgage (B) discharged.
12.1918: Returned to owner.
2.6.1919: John Edward Rushworth appointed manager.
26.6.1919: Sold to The Yarborough Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Grimsby.
26.6.1919: John Edward Rushworth appointed manager.
30.6.1919: Vessel mortgaged (64/64) to John Edward Rushworth, Grimsby for the sum of £8,000 with interest at 5% (C).
30.7.1924: Mortgage (C) discharged.
31.7.1924: Sold to South Western Steam Fishing Co Ltd (64/64), Grimsby.
1.8.1924: Sir Alec Black, Bart appointed manager.
2.11.1925: Sold to Earl Steam Fishing Co Ltd (64/64), Grimsby.
7.11.1925: Sir Alec Black, Bart appointed manager.
6.6.1940: Requisitioned for war service as an auxiliary patrol vessel (Hire rate £62.3.0d/month).
10.12.1940: Sold to Sir Alec Black, Bart (64/64), Grimsby.
12.12.1940: Sir Alec Black, Bart designated managing owner.
By 6.1941: At Ipswich (Pbty Ty/Sk. A . Darwood RNR)
11.1941: Fitted out as a minesweeper (P. No. FY.1715).
38.6.1942: Sir Alec Black, Bart died.
16.1.1943: Probate granted to The Public Trustee, London and John Edgar Harrison, Grimsby (64/64 joint owners).
3.2.1943: John Edgar Harrison appointed manager.
8.2.1943: Sold to Shire Trawlers Ltd (64/64), London.
10.2.1943: William Alfred Bennett, Sanderstead appointed manager.
6.12.1944: Sold to Parkholme Trawlers Ltd (64/64), Fleetwood.
6.12.1944: Harvey Wilfred Wilson, Grimsby appointed manager.
12.12.1944: Vessel mortgaged (64/64) to National Provincial Bank Ltd, London (D).
30.12.1944: Mortgage (D) discharged.
13.3.1945: Returned to owner.
30.7.1949: Sold to Trawlers Grimsby Ltd (64/64), Grimsby.
30.7.1949: Harvey Wilfred Wilson appointed manager.
10.4.1953: Sold to Derwent Trawlers Ltd (64/64), Grimsby.
11.4.1953: Harvey Wilfred Wilson appointed manager.
9.2.1955: John Carl Ross appointed manager.
1958: Sold to Atlantic-Rhederei F. & W. Joch, Hamburg (MoT & CA letter GSP 1/1/02778 dated 25.3.1958).
11.4.1958: Arrived Hamburg for breaking up.
15.4.1958: Grimsby registry closed “… on sale to foreigners German subjects”.

Click to enlarge image

S.T. Flandre GY598

S.T. Flandre GY598
Picture courtesy of Greenday (TPF)

Changelog
27/07/2011: Page published. 7 updates since then.
02/05/2016: Picture added.

Read / Leave a Comment

Technical

Official Number: 138942
Yard Number: 645
Completed: 1915
Gross Tonnage: 307
Net Tonnage: 150
Length: 132.0 ft
Breadth: 24.0 ft
Depth: 12.8 ft
Engine: T.3-cyl and boiler by C. D. Holmes & Co Ltd, Hull
Built: Cochrane & Sons Ltd, Selby

History

14.8.1915: Launched by Cochrane & Sons Ltd, Selby (Yd.No.645) for The Pioneer Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Grimsby as NIGHT HAWK.
1.1.1916: Registered at Grimsby (GY822).
3.1.1916: Completed (Alick (Alec) Black, manager).
2.1916: Sold to The Grimsby Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Grimsby (George E. J. Moody, manager).
3.1916: Requisitioned for war service as a minesweeper (1-6pdr HA) (Ad.No.1936). Employed on escort duties. Based Devonport.
By 12.3.1919: Returned to owner at Grimsby.
1926: Sir George E. J. Moody appointed manager.
7.2.1934: On an Icelandic trip off Isafjord sustained damage after striking an ice flow.
1.1939: Sold to Earl Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Grimsby (Sir Alec Black, manager).
1.6.1940: Requisitioned for war service as an auxiliary patrol vessel (P.No.FY.1858) (Hire rate £86.19.8d/month).
10.1940: Fitted out as a minesweeper. Based Plymouth with M/S Group 76.
8.1941: Sold to North Star Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Aberdeen.
22.9.1941: Grimsby registry closed.
25.9.1941: Registered at Aberdeen (A517).
1944: Employed on auxiliary patrol duties.
1944: Sold to Parkholme Trawlers Ltd, Fleetwood (Harvey Wilfred Wilson, Grimsby, manager). Aberdeen registry closed. Registered at Grimsby (GY15).
1945: Sold to Milford Fisheries Ltd, Milford Haven (Owen W. Limbrick, manager).
8.1946: Returned to owner.
24.8.1948: Landed at Fleetwood (Sk. Arthur Harvey) after nine day trip on herring, 1,350 boxes grossed £2,250.
6.1954: Laid up at Milford due to NCB further increase in price of bunker coal.
29.6.1956: Alongside in Milford. Two men scalded by steam when boiler door joint blew.
2.1959: Sold to Jacques Bakker en Zonen, Bruges for breaking up.
25.2.1959: Last landing at Milford.
28.2.1959: Sailed Milford for Zeebruges.
2.3.1959: Delivered Bruges.

Click to enlarge images

S.T. Night Hawk GY15

S.T. Night Hawk GY15
Picture courtesy of Greenday (TPF)

HMT Night Hawk

HMT Night Hawk
Picture reproduced under IWM Non-Commercial Licence

Night Hawk Crew

Night Hawk Crew
Picture courtesy of Jeffrey Pullen

S.T. Night Hawk GY15

S.T. Night Hawk GY15

Changelog
14/04/2011: Page published. 7 updates since then.
05/10/2015: Picture added.
12/01/2016: Picture added.

Read / Leave a Comment

Additional information courtesy of Bill Blow and George Westwood

Technical

Official Number: 123561
Yard Number: 101
Completed: 1901
Gross Tonnage: 211
Net Tonnage: 87
Length: 115.4 ft
Breadth: 21.6 ft
Depth: 11.5 ft
Engine: 430ihp T.3-cyl and boiler by C. D. Holmes & Co, Hull
Built: Cook, Welton & Gemmell Ltd, Beverley

History

13.1.1906: Launched by Cook, Welton & Gemmell Ltd, Beverley (Yd.No.101) for William Grant (32/64) & Dawson Robinson (32/64), Cleethorpes as AUCUBA.
3.1906: Completed trials and accepted.
9.3.1906: Registered at Grimsby as (GY117).
9.3.1906: William Grant designated managing owner.
11.3.1907: Stranded at Mappleton. Refloated and returned to service.
9.5.1907: Tonnages altered to 84.43 net following survey at Grimsby dated 10.4.1907.
26.4.1913: In North Sea responded to distress from German steamer KATE (448grt/1899) bound Bosum, near Hamburg, which had sprung a leak and filling. Connected and commenced tow but vessel started to settle as pumps could not cope. Crew abandoned in boat and picked up. Vessel foundered shortly afterwards.
27.4.1913: Arrived Grimsby and landed survivors.
12.1914: Requisitioned for war service as a boom defence trawler (1-3pdr). Based Lerwick.
By 12.3.1919: Returned to owner at Grimsby.
13.6.1923: Dawson Robinson died.
10.9.1923: Probate granted to sole executor, Harry Robinson.
15.2.1924: Harry Robinson (32/64), Grimsby registered as part owner.
3.12.1926: William Grant died.
13.4.1927: Probate granted to the Executors, Arthur Grant & John Wilfred Grant, Grimsby. William Grant ‘the younger’, Navenby and Hugh Bourne Grant, Humberstone (64/64 joint owners).
28.5.1927: Joint owners (32/64) shares sold to Arthur Grant (11/64); John Wilfred Grant (11/64), Grimsby and Hugh Bourne Grant (10/64), Humberstone.
1.6.1927: Hugh Bourne Grant designated manager.
7.3.1929: Harry Robinson (16/64) shares sold to Fred Dawson Robinson (16/64), Grimsby.
3.6.1929: Hugh Bourne Grant designated manager.
28.2.1930: John Wilfred Grant (11/64) & Hugh Bourne Grant (10/64) shares sold to The Rugby Steam Fishing Co Ltd (21/64), Grimsby.
7.3.1930: Arthur Grant (11/64) shares sold to The Rugby Steam Fishing Co Ltd (32/64), Grimsby.
13.3.1930: Hugh Bourne Grant designated manager.
26.4.1933: The Rugby Steam Fishing Co Ltd (32/64), Harry Robinson (16/64) and Fred Dawson Robinson (16/64) shares sold to The Filey United Steam Trawling Co Ltd (64/64), Scarborough.
2.5.1933: Richard Ferguson Cammish designated manager.
26.6.1933: Vessel mortgaged (64/64) to J. W., H. B. & C. A. Grant Ltd, Grimsby for the sum of £900 with interest at 5% (A).
9.6.1934: Mortgage (A) discharged.
17.7.1934: Vessel mortgaged (64/64) to National Provincial Bank Ltd, London (B).
5.8.1939: Mortgage (B) discharged.
14.8.1939: Vessel mortgaged (64/64) to The Scarborough Pure Ice & Cold Storage Co Ltd, Scarborough for the sum of £600 with interest at 41/2% (C).
1940: Fitted with defensive armament.
22.2.1940: Fishing in North Sea (Sk. A. Normandale) in company with trawlers CARDEW (H157), CRYSTAL (SH58) and EMULATOR (SH83) attacked by German aircraft. Returned fire and aircraft withdrew; no casualties. Later in company with PERSIAN EMPIRE (FD83) and RIBY (GY594) attacked again by German aircraft with slight damage. Aircraft driven off by return fire.
30.1.1941: Robert Cammish Jnr designated manager.
3.2.1941: Mortgage (C) discharged.
7.10.1942: Sold to Parkholme Trawlers Ltd, Fleetwood.
13.10.1942: Basil A. Parkes, Cleveleys designated manager.
16.6.1944: Last landing at Fleetwood.
1.11.1944: Sold Rushcliffe Trawlers Ltd, Hull.
1.11.1944: Harvey Wilfred Wilson, Grimsby designated manager.
14.11.1944: Vessel mortgaged (64/64) to National Provincial Bank Ltd, London (D).
8.4.1948: Sold to Derwent Trawlers Ltd, Grimsby.
16.4.1948: Harvey Wilfred Wilson, Grimsby designated manager.
13.8.1948: Mortgage (D) discharged.
3.9.1951: Sailed Grimsby for North Sea grounds (Sk. Thomas Darwood); nine crew.
5.9.1951: Fishing in darkness 11 miles off Robin Hood’s Bay, run down by Italian steamer MARIA BIBOLINI (7167g/1943). Badly damaged and attempted to launch boat but tackle broke, six crew jumped in water and four remained onboard. Started to settle and all crew picked up by boat from steamer before vessel foundered. Survivors landed at Rotterdam.
6.9.1951: Survivors arrived in Hull in LNER steamer BURY (1686grt/1911).
19.10.1951: Grimsby registry closed “Ship totally lost.”

(Survivors all Grimsby unless stated – Sk. Thomas Darwood (31), Cleethorpes; Charles Johnson (56), Mate; Harry Roach (26) Third hand; Christopher W. Allison (55), Cleethorpes, Ch.Eng; James A. Blake (50), 2nd Eng; Roy McDonald (17) & Walter G. Scott (18), deckhands; Marcus T. Prew (23), Scarborough & Clifford C. Coltman (19), deckie/trimmers; John Bush (65), cook.)

Click to enlarge images

S.T. Aucuba GY117

S.T. Aucuba GY117
Picture courtesy of The George Scales Collection

S.T. Aucuba GY117

S.T. Aucuba GY117
Picture © The George Scales Collection

S.T. Aucuba GY117

S.T. Aucuba GY117
Ashore at Mappleton March 1907

Changelog
07/12/2010: Page published. 5 updates since then.
08/12/2017: Information updated.

Read / Leave a Comment

In Parkholme (Fleetwood) ownership. Did not fish from Fleetwood.

Technical

Official Number: 160057
Yard Number: 488
Completed: 1927
Gross Tonnage: 352
Net Tonnage: 146n
Length: 140.3 ft
Breadth: 24.0 ft
Depth: 12.9 ft
Engine: T.3-cyl and boiler by C. D. Holmes & Co Ltd, Hull
Built: Cook, Welton & Gemmell Ltd, Beverley

History

(In 1935 the Hull trawler Leonidas (162186) (H267) was lengthened by Smiths Dock Co. Ltd. The work involved creating an improved hull form with new bow and stern sections. The design was successful, not only providing increased fish room capacity, but also, as was expected, reducing coal consumption and giving a slightly higher free running speed. Other owners stemmed vessels at Middlesbrough for similar work to be undertaken)

26.10.1926: The board of Kingston Steam Trawling Co Ltd decided to build four more distant water trawlers to the same design as the four built by Cook, Welton & Gemmell Ltd (SARDIUS, TOURMALINE, KINGSTON DIAMOND AND KINGSTON PEARL). Contracts were signed with the shipyard to build the ships at a cost of £9,125 each and with C. D. Holmes & Co Ltd to make the engines and boilers at £6,300 each unit. Total cost £15,425 per vessel. The names chosen for the new vessels were KINGSTON GARNET, KINGSTON EMERALD, KINGSTON TOPAZ and KINGSTON ONYX.
18.6.1927: Launched by Cook, Welton & Gemmell Ltd, Beverley (Yd.No.488) for Kingston Steam Trawling Co Ltd, Hull as KINGSTON ONYX.
5.8.1927: Registered at Hull (H365).
11.8.1927: Completed trials and accepted (John W. Lown, manager).
15.8.1927: Sailed on first Icelandic trip.
19.8.1927: Held up by Danish Fishery Cruiser FYALL when steaming from Westerman Islands to Cape Reykanes.
5.9.1927: Landed 818 kits grossed £921.
20.4.1937: Sailed Hull for Middlesbrough to be lengthened.
6.1937: Completed lengthening by Smith’s Dock Co Ltd, Middlesbrough to 151.5 feet (including fitting new bow and stern sections). Re measured 357g 151n. Total cost £4,290.
23.6.1937: Returned to Hull.
12.7.1937: Re-registered at Hull on lengthening and tonnage change.
11.1938: Boiler fitted with superheaters by C. D. Holmes & Co Ltd, Hull.
21.8.1939: Admiralty telegram to withdraw all vessels from White Sea, Bear Island and Norway Coast.
26.8.1939: Ordered to return from sea for requisitioning.
31.8.1939: Requisitioned for war service as a patrol vessel (P.No.4.54) (Hire rate £174.10.8d/month).
1.6.1940: At Sheerness fitting out as an Armed Boarding Vessel (Lt. J.B. Wright RNR).
25.12.1940: Arrived Kirkwall (Lt. J.B. Wright RNR).
6.1940: Northern Patrol (Lt. R. Walgate RNR).
7.1941: Based Granton with A/S Group 13 (Sk. E. J. Day RNR).
27.7.1944: Arrived St. Andrew’s dock, Hull for decommissioning and return to owner.
2.9.1944: Returned to owner.
2.11.1944: Completed successful trials.
4.12.1944: Sailed Hull for fishing grounds (Sk. Albert Cornish) after refitting for 100 days.
9.10.1945: Sold to Parkholme Trawlers Ltd, Fleetwood (Harvey Wilfred Wilson, Grimsby, manager) in an en bloc sale with CHALCEDONY (H392) for £52,500.
15.10.1945: Hull registry closed.
10.1945: Registered at Grimsby (GY119).
18.2.1946: On a Norway Coast trip, responded to call from KINGSTON PEARL (H542) (Sk. J.W. Hornby) badly damaged by heavy seas. Stood by until salvage tug PARAT (191grt/1913) arrived.
4.1946: Registered at Grimsby as MOORSOM (GY119) (Grimsby Industries (Trawler Managers) Ltd, managers).
5.11.1947: Sold to J. C. Llewellin (Trawlers) Ltd, Milford Haven (John Charles Llewellin, manager). Fishing from Hull (Saint Andrew’s Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Hull, managing agents).
10.1948: Grimsby registry closed.
1.11.1948: Registered at Hull (H590).
23.9.1948: Registered at Hull as WESTHOPE (H590).
30.7.1954: Sold to Saint Andrew’s Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Hull (B. A. Parkes, manager).
1956: Sold to BISCO and allocated to Clayton & Davie Ltd, Dunston upon Tyne for breaking up.
24.4.1956: Arrived River Tyne.
15.11.1956: Hull registry closed “Broken up”.

Click to enlarge images

HMT Kingston Onyx

HMT Kingston Onyx
Picture reproduced under IWM Non-Commercial Licence

S.T. Westhope H590

S.T. Westhope H590
Picture courtesy of Alan Hirst

S.T. Westhope H590

S.T. Westhope H590

Read / Leave a Comment