Official Number: 70165
Gross Tonnage: 36
Length: 54.1 ft
Breadth: 16.2 ft
Depth: 7.9 ft
Rig: Cutter (Trawling)
Built: David Banks & Co, Queen Anne’s Battery Yard, Plymouth
1874: Completed by David Banks & Co, Queen Anne’s Battery yard, Plymouth as Pioneer.
1875: Sold to The Preston & Fleetwood Fishery Co Ltd, Preston, Lancashire. Registered at Fleetwood (FD150).
1877: Sold to Henry C. Burbridge & Charles Burbridge, New Docks, Galway, Co Galway. Used as a cargo vessel.
1982: Fleetwood registry closed. Registered at Galway.
2.11.1906: Registry closed “Vessel unfit for further use”.
05/10/2012: Page published. 2 revisions since then.
22/10/2014: Details updated.
Official Number: 58772
Net Tonnage: 42
Rig: Cutter – trawling
1866: Completed by ??, Ringsend, Dublin as OSPREY.
1866: Registered at Galway.
1.1.1870: Owned by Thomas Seed, Fleetwood. Registered at Fleetwood.
1.1.1875: Owned by Robert Wright, Fleetwood. Registered at Fleetwood.
05/03/2011: Page published.
0801/2015: Information updated.
Information courtesy of Maurice Evans
Built: John Crossfield & Co, Conway
1937: Completed by John Crossfield & Co, Conway for Alan S. Kitchen, Heswall as LASSIE.
1.5.1937: Registered at Chester (CH5).
19??: Alan Kitchen moved with the boat to Fleetwood; became known as LASSIE from CHESTER and over time became LASSIE of CHESTER.
19??: Sold to Dick Wilson, Fleetwood. Chester registry closed. Registered at Fleetwood (FD93).
19??: Sold to Brian Clayfield, Pwllheli.
19??: Sold back to Fleetwood.
28.7.1974: Attended by Fleetwood lifeboat and yacht JUANNE II.
1994: Sold for conversion to a yacht. Fleetwood registry closed.
1990s: Moored in the Menai Straits and rebuilt by owner, Scott Metcalf.
2007: Sold to Aidrian Farey, Denise Longley and Nick Perrin.
2009: Low coach roof added, interior re-fitted.
2011: Based Port Penrhyn.
Click to enlarge images
IV Lassie FD93
Picture courtesy of The George Westwood Collection
Picture courtesy The Nobby Owners Association
03/03/2011: Page published.
12/11/2018: Removed FMHT watermarks from images.
Net Tonnage: 25
Built: ??, Jersey
1859: Completed by ??, Jersey as JAMES & FRANCIS.
1.1.1870: Owned by George King, Chelmondiston, Nr. Ipswich.
1972: Sold to John James Fogg, Fleetwood.
1872: Registered at Fleetwood (FD95).
1.1.1882: Registered at Ramsey.
1.1.1896: Owned by George Burrows, Market Place, Ramsey, IoM. Registered at Ramsey.
3.1.1896: Ramsey registry closed. “Broken up”.
27/11/2011: Page published.
30/11/2014: Information updated and PLN added.
Official Number: 28260
Net Tonnage: 30
Rig: Cutter – trawling
1860: Completed by ??, Hull as GEM. Registered at Hull (H??).
1.1.1870: Owned by Charles Alfred Lee, Hull.
1.1.1875: Owned by Augustus William H. Prynn, Hull.
1.1.1880: Owned by Joseph Maycock, Hull.
1889(?): Sold to John Fogg, Fleetwood (Robert Westby, St. Stephen’s Square, Fleetwood, manager).
9.11.1889: Registered at Fleetwood (FD64).
1894: Fleetwood registry closed.
1.1.1900: To be broken up.
25/02/2014: Page published.
16/11/2014: Information updated.