Information courtesy of Maurice Evans
Built: John Crossfield & Co, Conway
1937: Completed by John Crossfield & Co, Conway for Alan S. Kitchen, Heswall as LASSIE.
1.5.1937: Registered at Chester (CH5).
19??: Alan Kitchen moved with the boat to Fleetwood; became known as LASSIE from CHESTER and over time became LASSIE of CHESTER.
19??: Sold to Dick Wilson, Fleetwood. Chester registry closed. Registered at Fleetwood (FD93).
19??: Sold to Brian Clayfield, Pwllheli.
19??: Sold back to Fleetwood.
28.7.1974: Attended by Fleetwood lifeboat and yacht JUANNE II.
1994: Sold for conversion to a yacht. Fleetwood registry closed.
1990s: Moored in the Menai Straits and rebuilt by owner, Scott Metcalf.
2007: Sold to Aidrian Farey, Denise Longley and Nick Perrin.
2009: Low coach roof added, interior re-fitted.
2011: Based Port Penrhyn.
Click to enlarge images
03/03/2011: Page published.
12/11/2018: Removed FMHT watermarks from images.