Official Number: 65225
Net Tonnage: 61
Rig: Ketch – Trawling
Built: ?? Rye
Owner: Mrs Anne Holden, Sunnyside, Ainsdale
1871: Completed by ??, Rye as WILLIAM & MARTHA. Registered at Hull (H??).
By 1874: Owned by Peter Bates, Hull.
By 1879: Owned by George Bates, 7 Melbourne Parade, Hessle Road, Hull.
By 1888: Owned by Mrs Anne Holden, Sunnyside, Ainsdale (George Miller, Church Street, Fleetwood, manager). Hull registry closed. Registered at Fleetwood (FD50).
1892: Owned by T. Chamney, ??.
1895: Fleetwood registry closed. FATE?
Official Number: 56262
Net Tonnage: 32
Built: ?? Hull
Owner: Lawrence Fish, 26 West Street, Fleetwood
1867: Completed by ??, Hull for George Anderson, 37 Humber Street, Hull as BETSEY and SARAH. Registered at Hull (H??).
By 1875: Owned by David Foyston, 3 Strickland Street, Hull.
1895: Not recorded in MNL.
1888: Sold to Lawrence Fish, 26 West Street, Fleetwood (managing owner). Hull registry closed. Registered at Fleetwood (FD27).
1889: Sold to Thomas Roskell, 1 Victoria Street, Fleetwood (managing owner)
1889: Sold to William Alexander Currie, Belfast.
1890: Fleetwood registry closed. Registered at Belfast as BERTHA.
1911: Belfast registry closed. FATE?
Official Number: 70165
Gross Tonnage: 34
1874: Completed by ??. Plymouth for The Preston & Fleetwood Fishing Co Ltd, Preston as PIONEER.
1874: Registered at Fleetwood (FD??).
1877: Sold to Henry C. Burbridge, New Docks, Galway, Co. Galway.
1882: Fleetwood registry closed. Registered at Galway (G??).
1906: Sold for breaking up. Galway registry closed.
Official Number: 63130
Net Tonnage: 64
Built: S. Masters, Sandwich
Ketch – trawling
9.1870: Completed by S. Masters, Sandwich for Walker Moody, Cleethorpes as SEVEN SISTERS. 9.1870: Registered at Grimsby (GY279).
3.1887: Sold to G. Miller, Grimsby.
10.1887: Sold to George E. J. Moody, Cleethorpes.
5.1888: Sold to Charles Henry Saunby, Fish Market, Fleetwood.
5.1888: Grimsby registry closed.
18.5.1888: Registered at Fleetwood (FD23).
31.12.1892: Not employed fishing.
8.1.1900: Fleetwood registry closed. “Broken up”.
Official Number: 73748
Gross Tonnage: 40
Net Tonnage: 25
Length: 59.1 ft
Breadth: 16.7 ft
Depth: 8.6 ft
Built: Hugh Singleton, Fleetwood
Jigger smack – trawling
1875: Completed by Hugh Singleton, Fleetwood for William Sumner, Fleetwood & Others as LORD MARMION.
1876: Registered at Fleetwood (FD131).
1.1.1880: Owned by Mrs Tabitha Leadbetter, Fleetwood.
29.12.1883: Sold to John Johnson, Fleetwood (managing owner).
20.2.1905: Sold to James Johnson, 9 Wellington Terrace, Preston & Others.
22.11.1906: Sold to Henry Robert Moss, 22 Windsor Terrace, Fleetwood (managing owner).
9.5.1917: Sold to John Edward Singleton, 55 Pharos Street, Fleetwood.
6.5.1918: Sold to Alice Maud Stennitt, 11 Imperial Terrace, Blackpool.
11.10.1918: Sold to Thomas Bradshaw & Alfred Batchelor, 57 Warren Street, Fleetwood.
Pre 1924: Sold to George Ellis, 9 Balmoral Terrace, Fleetwood (managing owner).
24.4.1935 (20.5.1935?): Fleetwood registry closed. Ceased fishing.