S.T. Minoru GY484
In Parkes (Fleetwood) ownership. Did not fish from Fleetwood
Official Number: 127845
Yard Number: 184
Gross Tonnage: 260
Net Tonnage: 106
Length: 125.3 ft
Breadth: 22.1 ft
Depth: 11.7 ft
Engine: T.3-cyl and boiler by Gt. Central Co-op Engineering & Ship Repairing Co Ltd, Grimsby
Built: Cook, Welton & Gemmell Ltd, Beverley
5.8.1909: Launched by Cook, Welton & Gemmell Ltd, Beverley (Yd.No.184) for Orient Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Grimsby as MINORU.
24.9.1909: Completed (Frank Barrett, manager).
24.9.1909: Registered at Grimsby (GY484).
1914: Leased to Icelandic company Kveldulfur.
8.1914: Requisitioned for war service as a minesweeper (1-12pdr) (Ad.No.348).
11.1917: Renamed MINORU II. Based Aegean Sea.
Post 12.3.1919: Returned to owner at Grimsby. Reverted to MINORU (GY484).
10.6.1920: Sold to Direct Fish Supplies Ltd, London (George W. P. Margarson, Grimsby, manager).
6.9.1922: Sold to Thomas W. Baskcomb, Grimsby (managing owner).
22.10.1935: Fleet of Thomas W. Baskcomb sold to Fred Parkes, Fleetwood.
24.10.1935: Sold to Charles Dobson, Grimsby. Transferred to Dobson Ship Repairing Co Ltd, Grimsby (Charles Dobson, manager).
1937: Sold to ship breakers.
20.4.1937: Grimsby registry closed “Sold for breaking up”.