In Parkes (Fleetwood) ownership. Did not fish from the port
Official Number: 110938
Yard Number: 207
Gross Tonnage: 207
Net Tonnage: 98
Depth: 11.2 ft
Engine: T.3-cyl and boiler by C. D. Holmes & Co, Hull
Built: Schofield , Hagerup & Doughty Ltd, Grimsby
1899: Launched by Schofield, Hagerup & Doughty Ltd, Grimsby (Yd.No.19) for The North Eastern Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Grimsby as QUASSIA.
1.1900: Completed (George Doughty, Waltham Hall, Grimsby, manager).
20.1.1900: Registered at Grimsby (GY1141).
1916: New boiler fitted.
29.5.1917: Requisitioned for Fishery Reserve.
1919: Boiler refitted.
12.1919: Sold to Thomas W. Baskcomb, Grimsby (managing owner).
22.10.1935: Fleet of Thomas W. Baskcomb sold to Fred Parkes, Fleetwood.
11.1935: Sold to Charles Dobson, Grimsby (managing owner).
1937: Sold to ship breakers.
5.4.1937: Grimsby registry closed “Broken up”.
16/06/2010: Page published. 4 updates since then.