Additional information courtesy of Bill Blow
Official Number: 104168
Yard Number: 104
Gross Tonnage: 150
Net Tonnage: 63
Length: 101.0 ft
Breadth: 20.3 ft
Depth: 11.0 ft
Built: Cochrane & Cooper, Beverley
Engine: 280ihp T.3-cyl and boiler by Charles D. Holmes Ltd, Hull
7.5.1894: Launched by Cochrane & Cooper, Beverley (Yd.No.104) for Thomas Campbell Moss & Frederick Moss, Grimsby (32/64 joint owners); Frederick Emil Hagerup (8/64), Charles Denton Holmes (8/64), Grimsby and George Cooper (8/64), Arthur Cochrane (8/64), Beverley as DIAMOND.
29.5.1894: Registered at Grimsby (GY603).
29.5.1894: Thomas Campbell Moss designated managing owner.
29.5.1894: Vessel mortgaged 64/64) to The Hull Banking Co Ltd, Hull (A).
16.11.1894: Arrived Hull with Danish schooner ELLA of Nexo, cargo china clay, picked up derelict and leaking.
1.1.1895: Mortgage (A) transferred to The York City & County Banking Co Ltd, York.
2.11.1895: Mortgage (A) discharged.
9.11.1895: Vessel mortgaged (64/64) to The York City & County Banking Co Ltd, York (B).
5.6.1901: Andrew Cochrane and George Cooper shares (8/64 each) sold to Thomas Campbell Moss & Frederick Moss (48/64 joint owners), Grimsby.
5.6.1901: Thomas Campbell Moss continues as manager.
9.11.1901: Frederik Emil Hagerup (8/64) shares mortgaged to Arthur Henry Leslie Melville & Eustace Albert Smith, Grimsby, joint mortgagees (C).
28.2.1905: Mortgage (C) discharged.
1.7.1908: Vessel mortgaged (64/64) to The York City & County Banking Co Ltd, York (D).
6.7.1908: Mortgage (B) discharged.
2.5.1911: Mortgage (D) discharged.
2.12.1914: Charles Denton Holmes shares (8/64) sold to Thomas Campbell Moss & Frederick Moss (56/64 jointly), Grimsby.
22.9.1911: Frederick Emil Hagerup shares (8/64) sold to Thomas Campbell Moss & Frederick Moss (64/64 jointly), Grimsby.
18.12.1914: Vessel mortgaged (64/64) to London Joint Stock Bank Ltd, London (E).
19.1.1917: Mortgage (E) discharged.
29.5.1917: Requisitioned for Fishery Reserve (1-6pdr HA). Renamed DIAMOND II.
1919: Released and reverted to DIAMOND (GY603).
14.2.1921: Sold to T. C. & F. Moss Ltd (64/64), Grimsby.
21.3.1921: Thomas Campbell Moss appointed manager.
8.10.1921: William Thomas Moss appointed manager.
22.12.1945: Sold to Jubilee Fishing Co Ltd (64/64), London.
1.1.1946: Ernest Thomas Milton appointed manager.
1940s-1950s: Seasonal fishing from Fleetwood 07.1952: Sold for breaking up.
26.7.1952: Grimsby registry closed “Ship being broken up”.
15/08/2013: Page published. 2 updates since then.
17/04/2020: Information updated.