Additional information courtesy of Geoff Davidson
Official Number: 53277
Gross Tonnage: 51g
Net tonnage: 38
Length: 64.6 ft
Breadth: 17.4 ft
Depth: 9.5 ft
Rig: Dandy – trawling
Built: J. & C. Hoad, Rye
1865: Completed by J. & C. Hoad, Rye as MILO.
1866: Registered at Hull (H50).
1.1.1870: Owned by William Jeffs, Kingston-upon-Hull.
12.1877: Sold to George Draper, Grimsby.
12.1877: Registered at Grimsby (GY683).
1.1.1880: Owned by The Grimsby Smack Co Ltd. Grimsby.
1.1.1883: Owned by Harrison Mudd, Holbrook House, Grimsby.
2.1888: Sold to George Miller, 33 Church St, Fleetwood (managing owner).
2.1888: Grimsby registry closed.
21.3.1888: Registered at Fleetwood (FD19).
20.5.1895: Reported that in a moderate NW gale, with squalls, had mainmast carry away. Smack RED ROSE (FD99 ) (Sk. T. Bond) connected and delivered Fleetwood.
1916: Sold for demolition.
19.2.1916: Fleetwood registry closed.
Click to enlarge images
23/01/2009: Page published.
30/12/2015: Information updated.
05/11/2017: Removed FMHT watermark from image.