In Parkes (Fleetwood) ownership. Did not fish from the port.
Official Number: 96242
Yard Number: 41
Gross Tonnage: 143
Net Tonnage: 56
Length: 96.5 ft
Breadth: 20.2 ft
Depth: 10.9 ft
Built: A. W. Robertson & Co, Canning Town, London
Engine: T.3-cyl by G. T. Grey, South Shields
1891: Launched by A. W. Robertson & Co, Canning Town, London (Yd.No.41) for The International Steam Trawling Co Ltd, Grimsby as LYNTON.
6.1891: Completed (Thomas Baskcomb, Cleethorpes, manager).
18.8.1891: Registered at Grimsby (GY302).
23.9.1891: Mortgaged to George Doughty for sum of £2,000 with interest at 6% (A).
17.10.1892: Mortgage (A) discharged.
7.1898: Sold to The North Eastern Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Grimsby (George Doughty, manager).
1902: New engine fitted.
5.2.1903: Net tonnage altered to 45n.
5.2.1903: Registered at Grimsby as WISTARIA (GY302).
1911: New boiler fitted.
1.1915: Requisitioned for war service as a minesweeper (1-6pdr) (Ad.No.735).
12.1915: Renamed WISTARIA II.
1919: Returned to owner and reverted to WISTARIA (GY302).
12.1919: Sold to Thomas W. Baskcomb, Grimsby (managing owner).
22.10.1935: Fleet of Thomas W. Baskcomb sold to Fred Parkes, Fleetwood.
10.1935: Sold to Consolidated Fisheries Ltd, Grimsby (Sir John D. Marsden, Bart, manager).
30.10.1935: Grimsby registry closed.
4.11.1935: Registered at Lowestoft (LT97).
12.11.1935: Transferred to Lowestoft.
1.1939: Sold to C. Valkenburg, Antwerp.
7.2.1939: Sailed Lowestoft for Antwerp.
11.2.1939: Lowestoft registry closed.
15/06/2010: Page published. 4 updates since then.