S.T. Dover – GY142


Official Number: 106681
Yard Number: 124
Completed: 1896
Gross Tonnage: 163
Net Tonnage: 63
Length: 104.2 ft
Breadth: 20.5 ft
Depth: 10.7 ft
Built: Mackie & Thomson, Govan
Engine: T.3-cyl by Muir & Houston Ltd, Glasgow


2.11.1896: Launched by Mackie & Thomson, Govan (Yd.No.124) for Hagerup, Doughty & Co Ltd, Grimsby as DOVER.
11.1896: Completed.
26.11.1896: Registered at Grimsby (GY142).
21.12.1896: Fred Hagerup designated manager.
1.3.1906: Sold to Consolidated Steam Fishing & Ice Co (Grimsby) Ltd, Grimsby on formation of the company. John D. Marsden designated manager.
24.3.1912: Arrived Fleetwood to fish out of the port.
11.1922: Sold to George Wardell, Hartlepool.
30.11.1922: Grimsby registry closed.
11.1922: Registered at Hartlepool (HL38). George Wardell designated managing owner.
1924: Sold to Consolidated Steam Fishing & Ice Co (Grimsby) Ltd, Grimsby. Sir John D. Marsden Bart designated manager.
1924: Transferred to fish out of Lowestoft.
12.1924: Hartlepool registry closed.
13.12.1924: Registered at Lowestoft (LT93).
1936: Sold for breaking up.
1.9.1936: Lowestoft registry closed “Vessel broken up”.

07/09/2021: Page published.