Official Number: 121609
Yard Number: 792
Gross Tonnage: 231
Net Tonnage: 88
Length: 120.6 ft
Breadth: 21.6 ft
Depth: 11.5 ft
Engine: T.3-cyl by Shields Engineering Co Ltd, North Shields
Built: Smith’s Dock Co Ltd, North Shields
9.7.1906: Launched by Smith’s Dock Co Ltd, North Shields (Yd.No.792) for James Thomas, Milford Haven (managing owner) as EDWARD VII .
3.8.1906: Registered at Milford (M196).
1.1.1907: At anchor off Milford Docks, CAMBRIA (M92) ran into port side, midships causing damage to bulwarks (Sk. W. Aldridge).
26.12.1908: 70 miles NW by N from Bull light in strong SW wind lost boat and broke gallows port side while shooting the trawl (Sk. H. Julier).
21.12.1909: 250 miles W of St. Ann’s Head lost boat in heavy seas (Sk. H. Julier).
17.12.1910: In Milford Docks lock pit (Sk. John Collins), failed to go astern and ran into stern of Brixham smack REGARD (BM95)(54g/1906/,Sk. Harry Worth Jnr) causing damage.
8.1914: Requisitioned for war service as a minesweeper (1-6pdr HA) (Ad.No. 22).
1917: Fitted out for cable repair duties. Based The Nore.
16.10.1917: Sold to The “Wyre” Steam Trawling Co Ltd, Fleetwood (Magnus B. J. Wedum, managers).
8.4.1918: Sold to Walter Harold Beeley, Grimsby (managing owner).
Post 12.3.1919: Returned to owner at Grimsby.
12.5.1919: Sold to Walter Harold Beeley, Albert Robinson, Albert E. Riggal, Nelson Blow, Grimsby and George A. Riggal, Bournemouth (Walter H. Beeley, managing owner).
31.10.1919: Milford registry closed.
8.12.1919: Registered at Grimsby (GY581).
7.1920: Sold to Staples Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Grimsby (Walter Harold Beeley, manager).
2.1922: Sold to Sleight’s Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Grimsby (Sir Ernest Sleight, Bart, manager).
2.2.1929: Homeward through Pentland Firth, struck the Whale’s Back rock, refloated but grounded on the Buff of Brims reef, Brims Ness. Crew of ten rescued by Thurso lifeboat SARAH AUSTIN (Cox Angus McPhail).
3.2.1929: Crew landed at Thurso.
2.1929: Vessel became a total loss.
20.9.1929: Grimsby registry closed.