Official Number: 97550
Yard Number: 168
Gross Tonnage: 128
Net Tonnage: 22
Length: 97.3 ft
Breadth: 19.3 ft
Depth: 10.6 ft
Engine: C.2-cyl by Baird & Barnsley, North Shields
Built: J. T. Eltringham & Co, South Shields
9.10.1891: Launched by J. T. Eltringham & Co, South Shields (Yd.No.168) for James J. Usher, Sunderland (managing owner) as MARION.
12.1891: Registered at Sunderland (SD??).
1895: Sold to The Dundee Steam Trawling Co Ltd, Dundee (William High, manager). Sunderland registry closed. Registered at Dundee (DE14).
1.1.1914: Tonnage altered to 119g 50n under provision of Merchant Shipping Act 1907.
1916: Sold to William High, Dundee (managing owner).
29.5.1917: Requisitioned for Fishery Reserve. Renamed MARION II.
1919: Released and reverted to MARION (DE14).
1925: Sold to P. McGreery, ?? (Rowland Morris, Fleetwood, manager).
1925: Sold to Magnolia Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Fleetwood (Rowland Morris, manager).
5.1925: Dundee registry closed.
19.5.1925: Registered at Fleetwood (FD39) (Originally entered on register as FD38).
1928: Sold to Thos. W. Ward Ltd, Sheffield for breaking up at Preston.
10.12.1928: Fleetwood registry closed “Ship broken up”.
27/12/2008: Page published. 3 updates since then.