Official Number: 98769
Yard Number: 59
Gross Tonnage: 154
Net Tonnage: 64
Length: 100.8 ft
Breadth: 20.5 ft
Depth: 11 ft
Engine: C.2-cyl and boiler by C. D. Holmes & Co, Hull
Built: Cochrane, Cooper & Schofield, Beverley
19.9.1891: Launched by Cochrane, Cooper & Schofield, Beverley (Yd.No.59) for James Herbert Marr & Joseph Marr, Hull as MARRS.
24.10.1891: Completed (James Herbert Marr managing owner).
26.10.1891: Registered at Hull (H172).
1898: Transferred to Fleetwood.
28.6.1900: Joseph Marr, Bridlington died.
13.12.1900: Transferred to Exors of the late Joseph Marr (James Herbert Marr, Mrs Ann Marr, Fleetwood & John Thomas Hill, Bridlington).
29.5.1902: Sold to J. Marr & Son Ltd, Fleetwood on formation of company (James H. Marr appointed manager).
18.7.1903: Mortgaged to Mary Ann Marr, Fleetwood for £1000 @ 5% interest.
24.5.1905: Hull registry closed.
25.5.1905: Registered at Fleetwood (FD31).
1906: Re-measured 147g 47n.
27.1.1906: Mortgage (A) discharged.
27.1.1906: Sold to Joseph Brown, Newcastle-upon-Tyne (managing owner).
1.1906: Sold to Soc. des Pêcheries à Vap de la Manche, Dieppe.
8.2.1906: Fleetwood registry closed.
2.1906: Registered at Boulogne as Le BAR (B235).
1914: Sold to Lobez Poret & Co, Boulogne.
1915: Sold to M. Barnard, Boulogne.
1920: Sold to Bourgain & Guelle, Boulogne.
10.9.1921: Foundered off Boulogne after collision.
27/12/2008: Page published. 4 updates since then.