Official Number: 136186
Yard Number: 586
Gross Tonnage: 307
Net Tonnage: 124
Length: 136.7 ft
Breadth: 23.2 ft
Depth: 12.3 ft
Engine: 93hp T.3-cyl and boiler by Charles D. Holmes & Co Ltd, Hull
Built: Cochrane & Sons, Ltd Selby
29.1.1914: Launched by Cochrane & Sons Ltd, Selby (Yd.No.586) for Pickering & Haldane’s Steam Trawling Co Ltd, Hull as DOCTOR LEE .
26.3.1914: Registered at Hull (H50).
11.4.1914: Completed (John McCann & Edward Cartwright, managers).
5.1915: Requisitioned for war service as a minesweeper (1-12pdr) (Ad.No.1582).
1916: Based Malta with Unit 93.
3.3.1919: Returned to owner at Hull.
10.6.1922: Mortgaged to William Deacons Bank Ltd, London.
21.6.1922: Sold to Dinas Steam Trawling Co Ltd, Fleetwood (Joseph A. Marr, manager).
12.7.1922: Hull registry closed.
13.7.1922: Registered at Fleetwood (FD411).
Pre 8.1938: Laid up at Fleetwood.
5.12.1939: Requisitioned for war service as a boom defence vessel (P.No. Z.133) (Hire rate £81.17.4d/month). Based Leith.
23.11.1943: Compulsorily acquired by M.O.W.T.
1.1.1944: Fleetwood registry closed.
6.1944: Based at Portsmouth (Fraser & White Ltd, Portsmouth, agents).
2.1946: Laid up at Portsmouth “To return to fishing”.
3.1947: Sold to BISCO and allocated to Marine Metals Ltd, Littlehampton for breaking up.
Click to enlarge image
23/01/2009: Page published. 3 updates since then.
13/05/2017: Removed FMHT watermark from image.