S.T. Pembroke Castle FD340
Official Number: 108324
Yard Number: 566
Gross Tonnage: 153
Net Tonnage: 48
Length: 105.5 ft
Breadth: 20.8 ft
Depth: 10.9 ft
Engine: T.3-cyl by N.E. Marine Engineering Co Ltd, Sunderland
Built: Edwards Bros, North Shields
8.11.1897: Launched by Edwards Bros, North Shields (Yd.No.566) for The Castle Steam Trawlers Ltd, London (G. H. D. Birt, manager) as PEMBROKE CASTLE.
30.3.1898: Registered at London (LO165).
8.1906: London registry closed.
13.8.1906: Registered Swansea (SA27).
29.8.1906: Crawford Heron, Swansea designated manager.
26.7.1907: Sold to William Forbes, Edinburgh.
28.7.1907: Mortgaged to North of Scotland Bank, Aberdeen.
6.8.1907: Mortgage transferred to William Rafferty, Glasgow.
8.8.1907: Swansea registry closed.
8.1907: Registered at Granton (GN67).
1912: Sold to George Craig, Aberdeen (managing owner).
1912: Granton registry closed.
13.12.1912: Registered at Aberdeen (A531).
1916: Sold to Taylor & Tomlinson, Fleetwood.
3.1917: At Fleetwood. Fitted with Hotchkiss 6pdr gun (No.2164); compliment increased by two gunners.
29.5.1917: Requisitioned for Fishery Reserve.
1918: Sold to Port St. Mary Fishing & Curing Co Ltd, London (C. Jeffs, Jnr, manager).
1.8.1919: Aberdeen registry closed.
5.8.1919: Registered at Fleetwood (FD340).
1919: Released (Joseph A. Taylor, manager).
11.1919: Landed at Milford having broken down on the fishing grounds.
Pre 1923: C. Jeffs, Jnr designated manager.
11.1926: Sold for breaking up.
26.11.1926: Fleetwood registry closed “except so far as relates to mortgage”. Advice received from beneficial owner.