Official Number: 113210
Yard Number: 276
Gross Tonnage: 178
Net Tonnage: 81
Length: 108.7 ft
Breadth: 21.0 ft
Depth: 11.2 ft
Engine: T.3-cyl and boiler by C. D. Holmes & Co, Hull
Built: Cook, Welton & Gemmell Ltd, Hull
10.9.1900: Launched by Cook, Welton & Gemmell Ltd, Hull (Yd.No.276) for Alick (Alec) Black, Grimsby (managing owner) as ROMANOFF.
9.11.1900: Registered at Grimsby (GY1204).
20.5.1905: Sold to The Pelham Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Grimsby (Alick (Alec) Black, manager).
1.1909: Sold to Christian M. Eversen, Thorshavn, Faeroe Islands.
29.1.1909: Grimsby registry closed.
2.1909: Registered at Thorshaven as CECELIE.
21.5.1911: Sold to The Earl Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Grimsby (Alick (Alec) Black, manager).
29.5.1911: Registered at Grimsby as ROMANOFF (GY639).
1913: Fishing from Fleetwood.
28.5.1914: Sold to The Savoy Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Grimsby (Henry C. Baker, manager).
2.8.1917: Sold to William Baynton & Walter Jagger, Grimsby (William Baynton managing owner).
29.5.1917: Requisitioned for Fishery Reserve.
By 11.8.1917: Fitted 1-6pdr LA.
1920: New boiler fitted.
23.3.1920: Sold to Headway Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Grimsby (Walter Jagger, manager).
6.1922: Sold to Thomas Whitehead, Scarborough (managing owner).
6.6.1922: Grimsby registry closed.
6.1922: Registered at Scarborough (SH373).
1930: Sold to James Pattison, Hartlepool (managing owner).
1933: Sold to Robert Goodlad, Aberdeen (managing owner).
5.1933: Scarborough registry closed.
12.5.1933: Registered at Aberdeen (A275).
1937: Sold to German principals for breaking up.
14.9.1937: Aberdeen registry closed “Sold Germans”.
Click to enlarge image