Additional material by Ian Wilson
Official Number: 95716
Gross Tonnage: 51
Net Tonnage: 51
Length: 67.3 ft
Breadth: 18.5 ft
Depth: 8.75 ft
Built: Page & Co, Lowestoft
Dandy – trawling
1889: Completed by Page & Co, Lowestoft for William J. Davis, 13 Haward Street, Lowestoft as MOSS ROSE.
29.10.1889: Registered at Lowestoft (LT278).
1908: Owned by Mrs Florence E. Fuller, Lowestoft (Sydney C. Fuller, 104 Bevan St, Lowestoft, manager).
1909: Sold to Sydney C. Fuller, The Prairie, Lowestoft.
27.6.1910: Sold to James William Fogg, Fleetwood (Richard Ashcroft, Blakiston St, manager).
20.8.1910: Lowestoft registry closed.
22.8.1910: Registered at Fleetwood (FD123).
5.9.1912: Tonnage altered to 24.92net. New Fishing Certificate issued.
9.9.1918: Sold to Edwin Hugh Ashcroft, John Bagot Ashcroft and Richard Bagot Ashcroft, Fleetwood.
11.2.1920: Sold to Walter Daniel Cowman and William Cowman, Whitehaven.
16.8.1920: Sold to William Mahood, Portavorgie, Co. Down.
17.1.1921: Sold to William & Robert Mahood, Portavorgie, Co. Down.
1927: Sold to William A. Glenn, The Shore, Portavogie and William & Robert Mahood, Portavorgie, Co. Down (William Glenn managing owner).
23.3.1927: Fleetwood registry closed “Ceased fishing”. Transferred to Belfast.
24.3.1927: Registered on the Shipping Register at Belfast.
7.1934: Auxiliary motor installed. Re measured 51g 35n
16.7.1934: Re registered as auxiliary motor. FATE.
22/02/2009: Page published. 2 updates since then.