Official Number: 131935
Gross Tonnage: 41
Net Tonnage: 29
Built: Sanders & Co, Galmpton, Devon
1911: Completed by Sanders & Co, Galmpton for Charles Bond, 16 Prospect Road, Brixham as FERN LEAF.
25.10.1911: Registered at Brixham (BM317).
5.5.1919: Sold to Charles C. Bond, Church Street, Brixham.
1922: Sold to G. H. Hole, 10 Trafalgar Terrace, Brixham.
192?: Re-measured 24n
25.4.1925: Sold to C. M. Ashford, ??.
30.8.1925: Sold to J. E. Rowse Jnr, Milford Haven.
22.1.1934: Sold to Ralph Stockman Dugdall, 57 Esplanade, Fleetwood.
Post 1934: Auxiliary motor fitted
9.2.1941: Requisitioned for war service and employed on miscellaneous Naval duties (Hire rate £20.0.0d/month).
1942: Brixham registry closed “no longer fishing”.
1943: Based Clyde as TRV attached to Alexandria Torpedo Factory, Alexandria, Dumbartonshire.
1946: Returned to owner.
Pre 1948: Sold for breaking up.
Click to enlarge image
05/04/2010: Page published.
10/11/2018: Removed FMHT watermark from image.