In Boston (Fleetwood) ownership. Did not fish from Fleetwood
Official Number: 108443
Yard Number: 132
Gross Tonnage: 162
Net Tonnage: 63
Length: 104.2 ft
Breadth: 20.5 ft
Depth: 10.7 ft
Engine: T.3-cyl and boiler by Muir & Houston Ltd, Glasgow
Built: Mackie & Thomson Ltd, Govan
30.12.1896: Launched by Mackie & Thomson Ltd, Govan (Yd.No.132) for Hagerup & Doughty Ltd, Grimsby as LEEDS.
2.1897: Completed (Fred. E. Hagerup, manager).
5.2.1897: Registered at Grimsby (GY207).
4.1906: Transferred to Consolidated Steam Fishing & Ice Co (Grimsby) Ltd, Grimsby (John D. Marsden, manager) on the formation of the company.
29.5.1917: Requisitioned for Fishery Reserve.
22.9.1924: Transferred to Lowestoft.
8.1.1925: Grimsby registry closed.
9.1.1925: Registered at Lowestoft (LT131).
9.1927: Owners re-styled Consolidated Fisheries Ltd, Grimsby (Sir John D. Marsden, Bart, manager).
9.5.1940: Sailed Lowestoft for Swansea. Fished from that port.
29.9.1941: Sold to Boston Deep Sea Fishing & Ice Co Ltd, Fleetwood (B. A. Parkes, Cleveleys, manager).
28.11.1944: Sold to William D. Uglow (32/64) & Samuel F. Uglow (32/64), Milford Haven (William D. Uglow & Co, managers).
31.12.1946: Sold to Respondo Trawlers Ltd, Milford Haven (J. Yolland, manager).
1947-1948: Laid up in poor condition at North Quay, Lowestoft.
1951: Sold to BISCO for breaking up.
03/07/2010: Page published. 2 updates since then.