Official Number: 162276
Yard Number: 632
Gross Tonnage: 356
Net Tonnage: 163
Length: 140.3 ft
Breadth: 24.6 ft
Depth: 13.1 ft
Engine: T.3-cyl by A. Hall & Co Ltd, Aberdeen
Built: A. Hall & Co Ltd, Aberdeen
23.12.1930: Launched by A. Hall & Co Ltd, Aberdeen (Yd.No.632) for Don Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Aberdeen as BRACONMOOR.
1.1931: Completed (John S. Doeg, manager).
23.1.1931: Registered at Aberdeen (A143).
1.1.1939: On the Faroe fishing grounds (Sk. James Morrison), skipper fell overboard and deckhand James Henderson jumped in the water to save him. Sk. Morrison was recovered but there was no sign of James Henderson; presumed drowned.
27.8.1939: Requisitioned for war service as a minesweeper (P.No.FY.686) (Hire rate £185.8.4d/month).
14.4.1941: Sold to Boston Deep Sea Fishing & Ice Co Ltd, Fleetwood (Basil A. Parkes, Cleveleys, manager).
8.1946: Returned to owner.
1946: Sold to Government of Poland, Warsaw (Ministry of Industry & Commerce) (“Dalmor” Przedsiobiorstwo Polowow Dalekomorskich Sp.z.ogr.odp, Gdynia, managers) under the UNRRA scheme.
6.8.1946: Alteration of tonnage. Certificate of Survey at Cardiff 31.7.1946 – 356.15g 155.61n.
9.8.1946: Aberdeen registry closed.
8.1946: Registered at Gdynia as WEGA (GDY??).
20.3.1966: Sold for breaking up at Gdansk. Gdynia registry closed.
Click to enlarge image
20/05/2012: Page published. 5 updates since then.
09/06/2016: Information updated.
14/05/2018: Removed FMHT watermark from image.
16/05/2018: Added images.