Official Number: 127404
Yard Number: 360
Gross Tonnage: 240
Net Tonnage: 71
Length: 120.2 ft
Breadth: 21.6 ft
Depth: 11.7 ft
Engine: T.3-cyl by W. V. V. Lidgerwood, Coatbridge
Boiler: Wallsend Slipway & Engineering Co Ltd, Wallsend
Built: Smith’s Dock Co Ltd, North Shields
8.10.1907: Launched by Smith’s Dock Co Ltd, North Shields (Yd.No.360) for David Pettit, Milford Haven (managing owner) as CLEOPATRA.
18.11.1907: Registered at Milford (M213).
24.1.1910: Laying to in heavy gale and shipping seas, 275 miles W by 1/4S from St. Ann’s Head, lost boat and other damage (Sk. J. Bryant).
31.10.1910: Fishing 240 miles W by S from St. Ann’s Head, caught gear of ABELARD (M17). Port bow damaged by ABELARD when hauling (Sk. George Gibbs).
12.3.1914: In heavy seas proceeding to Crook Haven, Co. Cork for shelter (Sk. Walter Smith). Ch. Eng., John Bowen (37) slipped when getting up ashes and was lost overboard and drowned.
8.1914: Requisitioned for war service as a minesweeper (1-6pdr HA) (Ad.No.140).
12.1914: Renamed CLEOPATRA II.
21.1.1915: Registered at Milford as CLEOPATRA II (M213). Based Portsmouth.
By 12.3.1919: Returned to owner at Milford Haven (David Pettit managing owner).
25.9.1932: Entering Baltimore, Co. Cork stranded on NW corner of Perch Rock.
26.9.1932: Refloated with assistance.
20.10.1934: Sold to Boston Deep Sea Fishing & Ice Co Ltd, Fleetwood (Basil A. Parkes, manager).
21.11.1934: Sold to Harley & Miller Ltd, Liverpool (Richard H. Jones, Wallasey, manager).
21.11.1934: Milford registry closed.
11.1934: Registered at Liverpool (LL47).
7.1937: Sold to Edgar E. Carter, Milford Haven (Westward Trawling Co Ltd).
11.1937: Liverpool registry closed.
12.7.1937: Registered at Milford (M235).
29.11.1939: Requisitioned for war service and appointed for minesweeping duties (employed as auxiliary patrol). Renamed TEAZER (Hire rate £60.0.0d/month).
2.1940: Returned and reverted to CLEOPATRA II (M235).
1.1960: Sold to Haulbowline Industries Ltd, Passage West, Cork for breaking up.
12.1.1960: Sailed Milford for Cork (Sk. Tom Salter).
21.3.1960: Milford registry closed.
20/05/2012: Page published. 4 updates since then.