Official Number: 67134
Net Tonnage: 35
Built: Whitehaven, 1872
1872: Built Whitehaven for William Leech, Fleetwood as Emma Maria.
1872: Registered at Fleetwood (FD85).
1880/81: Sold to Joseph Bird, Fleetwood.
1982: Sold to Joseph Kitchingman, Liverpool.
By 1887: Sold to John Davies, 20 Marmion Road, Hoylake. Fleetwood registry closed. Registered at Liverpool (LL70).
23.12.1900: Reported ashore by “61 perch” Liverpool Bay. Crew safe. Total loss. 1901: Refloated, repaired and returned to service.
1908/09: Sold to Joseph R. Foulkes, Port Dinorwic & others. Joseph R. Foulkes designated managing owner.
1911: Liverpool registry closed.
19/05/2016: Page published.