Additional information courtesy of David Slinger
Yard Number: 282
Gross Tonnage: 164
Net Tonnage: 59
Length: 105.0 ft
Breadth: 21.0 ft
Depth: 11.0 ft
Built: Cook, Welton & Gemmell, Hull
Engine: T.3-cyl and boiler by Amos & Smith Ltd, Hull
3.12.1900: Launched by Cook, Welton & Gemmell, Hull (Yd.No.282) for The Great Northern Steamship Fishing Co Ltd, Hull as ENCORE.
22.12.1900: Registered at Hull (H523). William R. Nowell designated manager.
29.5.1917: Requisitioned for Fishery Reserve.
7.5.1919: Sold to Stanley Bell, Lowestoft. Stanley Bell designated managing owner.
26.4.1920: Registered at Lowestoft (LT929).
28.4.1920: Hull registry closed.
1925: George D. Utting, Kessingland & others. George D. Utting designated managing owner.
1926: Sold to John Utting, Lowestoft. John Utting designated managing owner.
1927: Sold to Nelson G. Utting, Lowestoft. John Utting designated manager.
1928: Seasonal trawling from Fleetwood.
19.6.1928: Typical landing 45 boxes.
1930: Sold to Joseph F. Gamble, Lowestoft. Joseph F. Gamble designated managing owner.
1936: Sold for breaking up.
20.1.1937: Lowestoft registry closed “Broken up”.
Click to enlarge images
09/02/2019: Page published.