Official Number: 67449
Net Tonnage: 47
Built: Robert Moore, Dartmouth
2.1874: Launched by Robert Moore, Dartmouth for Hewett & Co Ltd, London as ARIEL.
Registered at Yarmouth.
1.1.1875: Owned by John Hillyard, Gorleston.
1.1.1883: Sold to Joseph Horne, 37 Duncombe Street, Grimsby.
1888: Sold to John Iddon, 19 Henry Street, Fleetwood (managing owner). Yarmouth registry closed.
1.9.1888: Registered at Fleetwood (FD25).
13.10.1897: Sold to Richard Ashcroft & George Fogg, Fleetwood (Richard Ashcroft managing owner).
3.12.1907: Tonnage altered to 34.51net. New Fishing Certificate issued.
1914: Sold for demolition.
5.2.1914: Fleetwood registry closed.
05/01/2009: Page published.
26/10/2014: Information amended.