Official Number: 106692
Yard Number: 129
Gross Tonnage: 162
Net Tonnage: 63
Length: 104.2 ft
Breadth: 20.5 ft
Depth: 10.7 ft
Engine: T.3-cyl by Muir & Houston Ltd, Glasgow
Built: Mackie & Thomson, Govan, Glasgow
2.12.1896: Launched by Mackie & Thomson, Govan, Glasgow (Yd.No.129) for Hagerup, Doughty & Co Ltd, Grimsby as IPSWICH.
4.1.1897: Registered at Grimsby (GY178).
1.1897: Completed (Fred E. Hagerup, manager).
4.1906: Transferred to Consolidated Steam Fishing & Ice Co (Grimsby) Ltd, Grimsby (John D. Marsden, manager) on the formation of the company.
6.1913: New boiler fitted.
12.1914: Requisitioned for war service as a minesweeper (1-6pdr HA) (Ad.No.429). Based Tyne.
By 12.3.1919: Returned to owner at Grimsby.
4.10.1920: Transferred to Lowestoft.
8.1.1925: Grimsby registry closed.
9.1.1925: Registered at Lowestoft (LT128).
9.1927: Owners restyled Consolidated Fisheries Ltd, Grimsby (Sir John D Marsden, Bart, manager).
12.3.1932; Off Sunk Light Vessel collided with steamer PHRYGIA (4137grt/1928) sustaining damage to stem and shell plating.
14.3.1932: Arrived Lowestoft.
11.3.1940: Off Aldeburgh picked up nine crew of steam trawler HALIFAX (LT144) which had foundered following mine damage.
1940: Directed to Fleetwood under wartime control.
1941: Sold to Boston Deep Sea Fishing & Ice Co Ltd, Fleetwood (Basil A. Parkes, Cleveleys, manager).
3.1944: Sold to Ocean Steam Trawling Co Ltd, Hull (J. W. Rose, manager).
3.1944: Lowestoft registry closed.
3.1944: Registered at Hull (H56).
1944: Sold to K. Percival (Trawlers) Ltd, Hull (Kenneth Percival, manager).
1946: Sold to Cranbrook Shipping Co Ltd, London.
5.1953: Sold to BISCO and allocated to Thos W. Ward Ltd, Sheffield for breaking up at Grays, Essex.
1953: Lowestoft registry closed.
Click to enlarge image
24/12/2008: Page published. 4 updates since then.
04/01/2018: Removed FMHT watermark from image.