Official Number: 137182
Yard Number: 575
Gross Tonnage: 212
Net Tonnage: 91
Length: 115.7 ft
Breadth: 22.3 ft
Depth: 12.1 ft
Engine: T.3-cyl by Hall, Russell & Co Ltd, Aberdeen
Built: Hall, Russell & Co Ltd, Aberdeen
1915: Launched by Hall, Russell & Co Ltd, Aberdeen (Yd.No.575) for Aberdeen Steam Trawling & Fishing Co Ltd, Aberdeen as STRATHDEVON.
11.1915: Completed (John Brown, manager). Requisitioned for war service from the builder.
2.12.1915: Registered at Aberdeen (A539). Fitted out as a minesweeper (1-3pdr, 1-7.5” A/S Howitzer). Based Dover.
By 12.3.1919: Returned to owner at Aberdeen.
1926: George Massie appointed manager.
1938: W. Rhind appointed manager.
25.1.1940: Requisitioned for war service as a patrol vessel (P.No. FY1813) (Hire rate £58.6.0d/month) (Ad.No.1960).
12.1941: Employed on miscellaneous Naval duties.
2.1942: Returned to owner.
1.1943: Sold to Don Fishing Co Ltd, Aberdeen (Basil A. Parkes, Cleveleys, manager). Fishing from Fleetwood.
2.2.1945: Last landing at Fleetwood.
4.1945: Sold to River Ness Fishing Co Ltd, Aberdeen (George Craig, manager).
3.1958: Sold to Jacques Bakker en Zonen, Bruges for breaking up.
19.3.1958: Delivered Bruges.
4.1958: Aberdeen registry closed.
Click to enlarge image
06/06/2010: Page published. 5 updates since then.
05/08/2018: Removed FMHT watermark.