S.T. Angel de la Paz
In Parkes ownership. Did not sail from Fleetwood
Official Number: 227975
Yard Number: 8
Gross Tonnage: 362
Net Tonnage: 108
Length: 140.8 ft
Breadth: 25.2 ft
Depth: 13.6 ft
T.3-cyl by Goldie & McCulloch Co Ltd, Galt, Ontario
Built: Foundation Co, Savannah, Ga
1919: Launched by Foundation Co, Savannah, Ga (Yd.No.8) for Government of France, Paris as MAGENTA.
8.1919: Completed as a minesweeper for the Marine Francaise.
1920: Sold to Pêcheries de L’Ouest S.A., Fécamp. Registered at Fécamp.
1925: Re-possessed by bank and laid up at Fécamp.
1925: Sold to Fred Parkes, Blackpool (en bloc with BOIS des BUTTES and BOIS des CAURES for c£5,000).
1926: Sold to Ciriza & Parayuelo, San Sebastian for £3,500. Fécamp registry closed. Registered at San Sebastian as ANGEL De La PAZ.
1927: Re measured 392g 116n 150.0 x 25.0 x 14.7 feet.
1929: Sold to Fred Parkes, Blackpool (as part of a deal involving the building by Parkes of two pareja trawlers, ANGEL C (127g/1929) and ROSARIO (113g/1929) at a cost of c£7,500 each).
1930: Re measured 404g 241n 139.4 x 25.2 x 10.7 feet.
1930: Sold to Bay State Fishing Co, East Boston, Mass for c£27,00. San Sebastian registry closed. Registered at Boston, Mass as GALE (US. O.N.227975)
1937: All usable parts removed and scuttled.