Official Number: 115567
Yard Number: 394
Gross Tonnage: 197
Net Tonnage: 64
Length: 113.0 ft
Breadth: 21.6 ft
Depth: 11.8 ft
Engine: T.3-cyl by A. Hall & Co Ltd, Aberdeen
Built: A. Hall & Co Ltd, Aberdeen
24.5.1902: Launched by A. Hall & Co Ltd, Aberdeen (Yd.No.394) for The Walker Steam Trawl Fishing Co Ltd, Aberdeen as STAR OF THE SEA.
6.1902: Completed (Thomas Walker, manager).
14.6.1902: Registered at Aberdeen (A538).
1.1.1914: Tonnage altered to 76.12 net under provision of Merchant Shipping Act 1907.
9.5.1914: Sold to Andrew Walker, Aberdeen.
1916: Sold to The Croston Steam Trawling Co Ltd, Fleetwood (Ernest Taylor, Thornton, managers).
21.1.1917: Stopped by U-boat (U.45) 43 miles NWxW1/2N of Inishtrahull Island, Co. Donegal and sunk by gunfire. Crew abandoned in boat.
30.1.1917: Aberdeen registry closed “Sunk by submarine”.
22/03/2011: Page published. 3 updates since then.