S.T. Connie FD194
Official Number: 109671
Yard Number: 468
Gross Tonnage: 198
Net Tonnage: 71
Length: 110.4 ft
Breadth: 21.1 ft
Depth: 11.2 ft
Engine: T.3-cyl and boiler by Earle’s Shipbuilding & Engineering Co Ltd, Hull
Built: Earle’s Shipbuilding & Engineering Co Ltd, Hull
22.1.1900: Launched by Earle’s Shipbuilding & Engineering Co Ltd, Hull (Yd.No.468) for The Fleetwood Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Fleetwood as CONNIE.
24.2.1900: Registered at Fleetwood (FD194).
2.1900: Completed (George E. J. Moody, Grimsby, manager).
6.3.1900: George E. J. Moody, Grimsby appointed manager.
1.1.1914: Tonnage altered to 77.93 net under provision of Merchant Shipping Act 1907.
6.1915: Requisitioned for war service as a boom defence trawler (Ad.No.NI). Based Cromarty.
12.1915: New boiler fitted.
Post 12.3.1919: Returned to owner at Fleetwood.
26.7.1927: Sk. George Hunt was fined £20 plus costs at Bangor for trawling within the three mile limit and retaining immature fish.
24.12.1927: Sold to The Filey United Steam Trawling Co Ltd, Scarborough Richard Ferguson Scotter, Filey, manager).
2.1.1928: Fleetwood registry closed.
1.1928: Registered at Scarborough (SH107).
1929: Sold to Connie Steam Trawling Co Ltd, Filey (Richard Cammish, Filey, manager).
1942: Sold to Boston Deep Sea Fishing & Ice Co Ltd, Fleetwood, Basil A. Parkes, Cleveleys, manager). Landing at Fleetwood from Home and Faroe grounds.
1945: Sold to Humber Trawlers Ltd, Grimsby (J. R. Cobley, manager).
1945: Scarborough registry closed.
1945: Registered at Grimsby (GY31).
1951: Sold for breaking up. Grimsby registry closed.