Official Number: 108474
Yard Number: 181
Gross Tonnage: 162
Net Tonnage: 69
Length: 100.0 ft
Breadth: 20.5 ft
Depth: 11.0 ft
Engine: T.3-cyl and boiler by C. D. Holmes & Co, Hull
Built: Cochrane & Cooper, Beverley
14.4.1897: Launched by Cochrane & Cooper, Beverley (Yd.No.181) for Thomas Baskcomb (22/64); Henry Lewis Taylor (21/64) & Thomas William Baskcomb (21/64), Grimsby as CORMORANT.
4.6.1897: Completed (Thomas Baskcomb, managing owner).
5.6.1897: Registered at Grimsby (GY345).
5.6.1897: All shares mortgaged to The York City & County Bank Co Ltd, York (A).
21.4.1898: Mortgaged (A) transferred to William Nainby, Grimsby (B).
11.2.1907: Mortgage (B) transferred to Thomas Baskcomb (64/64), Grimsby.
25.2.1908: Sold to Thomas William Baskcomb (64/64), Grimsby (managing owner).
19.3.1908: Mortgage to The City of York & County Banking Co Ltd, York (C).
14.9.1910: Sold to Alick (Alec) Black (60/64) & Rowland Hill (4/64), Grimsby.
15.9.1910: Mortgage (C) discharged.
19.9.1910: Alick (Alec) Black appointed managing owner.
7.11.1910: Twelve shares sold by Alick (Alec) Black (48/64) to Rowland Hill (16/64).
25.1.1911: Alick Black shares (48/64) mortgaged to London City & Midland Bank Ltd, London (D).
1913: Fishing from Fleetwood.
27.5.1914: Mortgage (D) discharged.
28.5.1914: Sold to The Savoy Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Grimsby (Henry Croft Baker, manager).
30.6.1914: Mortgaged to London City & Midland Bank Ltd, London (E).
11.1914: Requisitioned for war service as a minesweeper (1-6pdr HA)(Ad.No.831).
12.1915: Registered at Grimsby as CORMORANT IV (GY345)
1917: Fitted out as a “Q” ship (1-6pdr). Renamed NADINE. Based Larne.
1.10.1918: Mortgagee re-styled London Joint City & Midland Bank Ltd, London.
By 12.3.1919: Returned to owner at Grimsby.
27.2.1920: Mortgage (E) discharged.
28.2.1920: Sold to Roulette Steam Drifter, Trawler & Fishing Co Ltd, North Shields (John Cook Patterson, manager).
3.3.1920: Grimsby registry closed.
4.3.1920: Registered at North Shields (SN376).
9.1922: Sold to William J. Allen, Grimsby & William Lambert, Cleethorpes (Harold A. Jeffries, manager).
14.9.1922: North Shields registry closed.
12.10.1922: Registered at Grimsby (GY126).
13.11.1922: Registered at Grimsby as ADRIAN (GY126).
11.1924: Sold to Consolidated Steam Fishing & Ice Co (Grimsby) Ltd, Grimsby (Sir John D. Marsden, Bart, manager).
9.12.1924: Transferred to Lowestoft.
30.12.1924: Grimsby registry closed.
31.12.1924: Registered at Lowestoft (LT114).
9.1927: Owners re-styled Consolidated Fisheries Ltd, Grimsby (Sir John D. Marsden, Bart, manager).
1953: Sold to BISCO and allocated to J. J. King & Co Ltd, Gateshead for breaking up.
30.4.1953: Sailed Lowestoft for the Tyne towing OSTRICH (LT107) also for breaking up.
5.1953: Lowestoft registry closed.