Additional information courtesy of Birgir Þórisson and David Slinger
Official Number: 125053
Yard Number: 339
Gross Tonnage: 288
Net Tonnage: 144
Length: 130.9 ft
Breadth: 22.5 ft
Depth: 12.1 ft
Built: Smith’s Dock Co Ltd, North Shields
Engine: T.3-cyl by Smiths Dock Co Ltd, North Shields
27.2.1907: Launched by Smiths Dock Co Ltd, North Shields (Yd.No.339) for Crown Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Grimsby as CORONET.
6.4.1907: Registered at Grimsby (GY241).
4.1907: Completed. George Edward James Moody designated manager. Fishing from Fleetwood (still 1913).
14.1.1911: When berthing ran into Jubilee Quay wall causing considerable damage to stem and shell plating forward.
4.2.1912: Arrived Fleetwood with damage to stern and shell plating after stranding on rocks off Mull of Galloway.
6.1914: Sold to L. & E. Leporc, Fécamp.
29.6.1914: Grimsby registry closed.
6.1914: Registered at Fécamp as EDMOND-RENÉ (F.247).
2.1915: Requisitioned for war service with Marine Francaise as a minesweeper. Based Port Vendres with 4th Patrol Squadron. Later based Morocco.
8.1.1918: Attacked a submarine.
2.1919: Returned to owner.
1930: Sold to Emmanuel Libert, Boulogne-sur-Mer. Registered at Boulogne (B.1433). Charpin, Delpierre & Cie, designated managers.
1933: Sold to Louis Evrard-Pourre, Boulogne-sur-Mer.
1940: Requisitioned for war service in the Marine Francaise.
Click to enlarge image
13/05/2012: Page published. 4 updates since then.
04/02/2016: Minor information update.
04/02/2020: Information updated.
05/01/2020: Image added.
06/01/2020: Corrected information.