S.T. Yorick H410
Official Number: 129236
Yard Number: 180
Gross Tonnage: 212.83
Net Tonnage: 78
Length: 111.4 ft
Breadth: 22.6 ft
Depth: 12.2 ft
Engine: T.3-cyl and boiler by Amos & Smith Ltd, Hull
5.6.1909: Launched by Cook, Welton & Gemmell Ltd, Beverley (Yd.No.180) for Hellyer’s Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Hull as YORICK.
12.8.1909: Registered at Hull (H49). Charles Hellyer appointed manager.
1.1.1914: Tonnage altered to 87.23 net under provision of Merchant Shipping Act 1907.
29.5.1917: Requisitioned for Fishery Reserve.
27.11.1919: Sold to Hull Northern Fishing Co Ltd, Hull. William R. Nowell appointed manager.
3.1.1930: Sold to Hellyer Bros. Ltd, Hull. Frank O. Hellyer & Owen S. Hellyer appointed managers.
1931: Sold to Jenkerson & Jones, Milford Haven. T. Jenkerson designated managing owner.
1932: Sold to Hellyer Bros. Ltd, Hull. Frank O. Hellyer & Owen S. Hellyer appointed managers.
14.11.1935: Sold to Alexander Hay, Aberdeen.
19.11.1935: Hull registry closed.
21.11.1935: Registered at Aberdeen (A382). Alexander Hay designated managing owner.
2.1941: Sold to Hellyer Bros. Ltd, Hull.
24.2.1941: Aberdeen registry closed.
2.1941: Registered at Hull (H410). Owen Stooks Hellyer appointed manager.
3.7.1944: Sold to Ocean Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Hull. William Leslie Barkworth appointed manager.
27.6.1945: Sold to Eton Fishing Co Ltd, Grimsby. George Gillard appointed manager
5.2.1946: Sold to Odafoam Ltd, Liverpool. William Stevenson, St. Anne’s-on-the-Sea appointed manager.
12.1946: Sold to Grateful Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Aberdeen.
1.1947: Hull registry closed.
4.1.1947: Registered at Aberdeen (A247).
1955: Sold to BISCO for £2,525 and allocated to Shipbreaking Industries Ltd for breaking up at Charlestown, Fife (Contract No.86D).
2.8.1955: Delivered Charlestown from Aberdeen under own power.
8.1955: Breaking up commenced.
9.2.1956: Aberdeen registry closed “Vessel broken up”.
Click to enlarge images
29/11/2016: Page published.