Official Number: 106755
Yard Number: 152
Gross Tonnage: 165
Net Tonnage: 64
Length: 104.2 ft
Breadth: 21 ft
Depth: 10.7 ft
Engine: T.3-cyl by Muir & Houston Ltd, Glasgow
Built: Mackie & Thomson, Govan, Glasgow
5.5.1897: Launched by Mackie & Thomson, Govan, Glasgow (Yd.No.152) for The Great Northern Steamship Fishing Co Ltd, Hull as EBOR.
6.1897: Completed (William R. Nowell, manager).
7.7.1897: Registered at Hull (H360).
1914: Sold to Burnett S. Massey, Hull.
1917: Sold to Brand & Curzon Ltd, Milford Haven.
2.3.1917: At Milford fitted with 6pdr gun.
29.5.1917: Requisitioned for Fishery Reserve.
21.2.1919: Sold to The British Trawling Co Ltd, Bootle (C. W. Pickering, Seaforth, manager).
1921: Registered office transferred to Fleetwood.
1922: Sold to Thomas T. Brown, Piershill, Edinburgh (managing owner).
1925: Sold to Robert Murray & W. Brown, Newhaven (Alexander Flockhart, manager).
1927: Sold to James Johnston & J. Donaldson, Newhaven, Edinburgh (Adam Johnston, manager).
30.12.1927: Homeward from North Sea grounds (Sk. James Johnston), foundered off Isle of May, Firth of Forth. Crew took to boat and picked up by GLENOGIL (GW8) and landed at Leith.
10.2.1928: Hull registry closed.
Click to enlarge image
19/12/2008: Page published. 4 updates since then.
26/12/2017: Removed FMHT watermark from image.