Official Number: 113588
Yard Number: 281
Gross Tonnage: 164
Net Tonnage: 57
Length: 105 ft
Breadth: 21 ft
Depth: 11 ft
Engine: 40 NHP T.3-cyl and boiler by Amos & Smith Ltd, Hull
Built: Cook, Welton & Gemmell, Hull
10.11.1900: Launched by Cook, Welton & Gemmell, Hull (Yd.No.281) for The Great Northern Steamship Fishing Co Ltd, Hull as ENDYMION.
30.11.1900: Registered at Hull (H519).
12.1900: Completed (William R. Nowell, manager).
29.5.1917: Requisitioned for Fishery Reserve.
24.8.1918: Sold to Alliance Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Hull.
26.10.1918: Sold to Richard F. Scotter, & Richard Cammish, Filey (John Jones, Filey, manager).
7.7.1920: Sold to Endymion Steam Trawling Co Ltd, Scarborough (John Jones, Filey, manager).
28.2.1925: Sold to Joseph A. Taylor & John Wm. Richardson, Fleetwood (Harold Taylor, manager).
23.9.1925: Hull registry closed.
25.9.1925: Registered at Fleetwood (FD62).
16.2.1926: Sold to Bay Steam Trawlers (Fleetwood) Ltd, Fleetwood (Joseph A. & Harold Taylor, managers).
28.11.1929: Sold to Arthur M. Goldsmith, Blackpool (managing owner).
11.11.1930: At Bangor, Sk. William Gregson was fined £10 for illegal trawling off the Welsh coast and £15 for not displaying a fishing signal.
1933: Sold to Thos. W. Ward Ltd, Sheffield for breaking up at Preston.
27.7.1933: Under tow from Fleetwood to Preston in rough weather parted tow and grounded south of Southport Pier. Subsequent tides pushed her on to the Horse Bank. Attempts to refloat failed and abandoned on the back end of the Horse Bank.
3.12.1934: Fleetwood registry closed “Stranded on voyage to be broken up”.
1940-45: Used as target practice by Ainsdale Beach Gunnery Range.
Click to enlarge images
10/01/2009: Page published. 3 updates since then.