Official Number: 136894
Yard Number: 265
Gross Tonnage: 251
Net Tonnage: 97
Length: 126.8 ft
Breadth: 23 ft
Depth: 12.1 ft
Built: Dundee Shipbuilding Co Ltd, Dundee
Engine: T.3-cyl by Lidgerwood Ltd, Coatbridge
25.6.1914: Launched by Dundee Shipbuilding Co Ltd, Dundee (Yd.No.265) for The Lancashire Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Fleetwood as IMELDA.
7.8.1914: Registered at Fleetwood (FD13). James Herbert Marr designated manager.
4.9.1914: Requisitioned for war service (Ad.No.519). Commissioned at Fleetwood.
10.9.1914: Arrived Devonport from Fleetwood. Fitted with WT, Hotchkiss 6pdr HA and mine-sweep. Ty/Sk. James Alfred Springall appointed CO.
Based St. Mary’s.
4.11.1916: Joseph Herbert Marr died. James Alexander Robertson designated manager.
1.10.1918: At Isles of Scilly for General Patrol and Escort work (Lieut. RNR).
12.1918: Returned to owner at Fleetwood.
12.10.1924: James A. Robertson died. Edward Towne, Blackpool, appointed manager.
1930: Sold to J. Marr & Son Ltd, Fleetwood (Geoffrey Edwards Marr, manager)
12.1939: Requisitioned for war service as a boom defence vessel (P.No. Z.136) (Hire rate £66.18.8d/month).
23.11.1943: Compulsorily acquired by M.O.W.T.
1944: Based at Fort William (D. MacBrayne Ltd, Glasgow, agents).
3.-8.1946: Laid up C&M at Inverness.
24.1.1947: Sold to J. N. Connel, Coatbridge for breaking up.
10.9.1914: Arrived Devonport from Fleetwood. Fitted with WT and Hotchkiss 6pdr HA and fitted out for minesweeping duties (Ad.No.519).
By 1.10.1918: At St. Mary’s (General Patrol and Escort work) (Lieut. RNR).
24/01/2009: Page published. 3 updates since then.
09/04/2017: Added image and removed FMHT watermark.
26/09/2019: Updated information and added an image.
07/04/2020: Added two images.