Official Number: 56682
Gross tonnage: 39
Net tonnage: 24
Length: 54.6 ft
Breadth: 16.5 ft
Depth: 8.0 ft
Rig: Jigger Smack
Built: George Rigby & Robert Rawstorne, Freckleton
Jigger smack – trawling
1867: Completed by George Rigby & Robert Rawstorne, Freckleton as ELIZABETH ANN.
1.1.1875: Owned by William Robinson, Southport. Registered at Preston.
1.1.1880: Owned by William Hudson, Fleetwood. Registered at Fleetwood (FD130).
24.12.1886: Sold to Mrs Margaret Hudson, 42 Warren Street, Fleetwood.
7.12.1896: Sold to Thomas Fairclough, 4 Blakiston Street East, Fleetwood.
8.1.1910: Foundered and lost after being run down by the Fleetwood registered S.S DUKE of CORNWALL.
14.1.1910: Fleetwood registry closed “totally lost”.
27/05/2009: Page published.