Official Number: 56959
Net Tonnage: 26
Built: ??, St. Ives
1873: Completed by ??, St. Ives as SPRAY.
1874: Owned by Isaac M. Sibbald, Morecambe.
1874: Registered at Lancaster.
4.11.1875: At Whitehaven in company with AMETHYST (FD107) refused to pay harbour dues and attempted to leave the harbour although the tug was moored across the harbour to prevent them leaving. Hit the tug smashing her boat and cut her lines forward with an axe. Boarded by harbour master and mainsails confiscated.
6.11.1875: Skippers attended at the office of the solicitors to the Harbour Trustees and consented to pay all dues, damages and costs. Sails returned and allowed to sail.
1.1.1880: Owned by William Hudson, Fleetwood. Registered at Fleetwood (FD147).
1.1.1888: Owned by Mrs Margaret Hudson, 48 Warren Street, Fleetwood.
1.1.1889: Owned by James Armour, Adelaide Street, Fleetwood (managing owner).
6.11.1890: In Morecambe Bay in SSE force 8 gale, driven on to Pilling Sands; crew saved and landed at Fleetwood.
07/03/2011: Page published. 2 updates since then.
05/07/2016: Information updated.
Official Number: 67138
Net Tonnage: 16
Built: ??, Rothesay
1865: Completed by ??, Rothesay for ??, ?? as PRIDE.
1.1.1870: Not listed in MNL.
1.1.1875: Owned by James Wilson, Fleetwood. Registered at Fleetwood (FD142).
1.1.1880: Owned by William Hudson, Fleetwood. Registered at Fleetwood as PRIDE OF BUTE (FD142).
1881: Census at Fleetwood – Gilbert Ball (49), b-North Meols, master; Isaac Leadbetter (25), b-Fleetwood, fisherman; Moses Wilson (24), b-Fleetwood, fisherman; Richard Ball (16), b-Fleetwood, cook.
05/03/2011: Page published.
14/01/2015: Information updated.
Official Number: 1566
Net Tonnage: 32
Built: ??, Douglas
1837: Completed by ??, Douglas, IoM as Herring.
1849: Registered at Liverpool.
1.1.1870: Owned by Joseph Newton, Liverpool.
1874: Owned by William Hudson, Fleetwood. Registered at Fleetwood (FD??).
1874: Fleetwood registry closed.
28/02/2011: Page published.
Official Number: 56682
Gross tonnage: 39
Net tonnage: 24
Length: 54.6 ft
Breadth: 16.5 ft
Depth: 8.0 ft
Rig: Jigger Smack
Built: George Rigby & Robert Rawstorne, Freckleton
Jigger smack – trawling
1867: Completed by George Rigby & Robert Rawstorne, Freckleton as ELIZABETH ANN.
1.1.1875: Owned by William Robinson, Southport. Registered at Preston.
1.1.1880: Owned by William Hudson, Fleetwood. Registered at Fleetwood (FD130).
24.12.1886: Sold to Mrs Margaret Hudson, 42 Warren Street, Fleetwood.
7.12.1896: Sold to Thomas Fairclough, 4 Blakiston Street East, Fleetwood.
8.1.1910: Foundered and lost after being run down by the Fleetwood registered S.S DUKE of CORNWALL.
14.1.1910: Fleetwood registry closed “totally lost”.
27/05/2009: Page published.
Official Number: 20855
Net Tonnage: 20
Smack – trawling
1858: Completed by William & Richard Ashburner, Barrow as CHAMPION.
1859: Registered at Fleetwood (FD67).
1.1.1875: Owned by Thomas Roskell, Fleetwood.
1.1.1880: Owned by John Chamney, Fleetwood.
1.1.1883: Owned by William Hudson, Fleetwood.
23.12.1886: Sold to Mrs Margaret Hudson, 49 Warren Street, Fleetwood.
1897: Fleetwood registry closed.
19/02/2009: Page published.