Official Number: 56959
Net Tonnage: 26
Built: ??, St. Ives
1873: Completed by ??, St. Ives as SPRAY.
1874: Owned by Isaac M. Sibbald, Morecambe.
1874: Registered at Lancaster.
4.11.1875: At Whitehaven in company with AMETHYST (FD107) refused to pay harbour dues and attempted to leave the harbour although the tug was moored across the harbour to prevent them leaving. Hit the tug smashing her boat and cut her lines forward with an axe. Boarded by harbour master and mainsails confiscated.
6.11.1875: Skippers attended at the office of the solicitors to the Harbour Trustees and consented to pay all dues, damages and costs. Sails returned and allowed to sail.
1.1.1880: Owned by William Hudson, Fleetwood. Registered at Fleetwood (FD147).
1.1.1888: Owned by Mrs Margaret Hudson, 48 Warren Street, Fleetwood.
1.1.1889: Owned by James Armour, Adelaide Street, Fleetwood (managing owner).
6.11.1890: In Morecambe Bay in SSE force 8 gale, driven on to Pilling Sands; crew saved and landed at Fleetwood.
07/03/2011: Page published. 2 updates since then.
05/07/2016: Information updated.