In Boston (Fleetwood) ownership. Did not fish from Fleetwood
Official Number: 129983
Yard Number: 465
Gross Tonnage: 83
Net Tonnage: 35
Length: 83.3 ft
Breadth: 18.2 ft
Depth: 8.9 ft
Built: Cochrane & Sons Ltd, Selby
Engine: T.3-cyl by Crabtree & Co, Gt. Yarmouth
Boiler: Riley Brothers (Boilermakers) Ltd, Stockton on Tees
11.5.1910: Launched by Cochrane & Sons Ltd, Selby (Yd.No.465) for Samuel Thacker, Kessingland as SUPERNAL.
8.7.1910: Registered at Lowestoft (LT750). Samuel Thacker designated managing owner.
1915 Requisitioned for war service as an A/S net drifter (Ad.No.3244). Based Aegean Sea.
Post 12.3.1919: Returned to owner at Lowestoft (S. Thacker, Kessingland).
13.1.1920: Sold to Samuel Urban Thacker (32/64) & William Israel Thacker 32/54), Kessingland.
22.3.1920: Sold to Samuel Thacker (64/64), Kessingland. Fishing on a permanent basis out of Scarborough with full Scarborough crew, exact dates not known.
29.2.1936: Sold to Alan William Utting (32/64), Lowestoft & Alfred William Muttit (32/64), Kessingland. John Utting designated manager.
31.3.1936: Registered at Lowestoft as GOLDEN MILLER (LT750).
29.11.1939: Requisitioned for war service and employed on contraband control (Hire rate £25.0.0d/month).
23.3.1952: Sold to Boston Deep Sea Fishing & Ice Co Ltd, Fleetwood. Basil Arthur Parkes, North Ferriby designated manager. Continued to fish from Lowestoft.
30.11.1955: Transferred to Boston Deep Sea Fisheries Ltd, Fleetwood.
1.1956: Sold to BISCO and allocated to Shipbreaking Industries Ltd for breaking up at Charlestown, Fife (Contract No.93D).
12.1.1956: Sailed Lowestoft for River Forth.
28.1.1956: Delivered Charlestown.
2.1956: Breaking up commenced.
12.6.1957: Lowestoft registry closed.
Click to enlarge image
18/12/2010: Page published. 3 updates since then.
04/11/2018: Removed FMHT watermark from image.
03/12/2020: Updated history.