Official Number: 60416
Yard Number: 134
Gross Tonnage: 179
Net Tonnage: 104
Length: 115.4 ft
Breadth: 21.5 ft
Depth: 12.4 ft
C.2-cyl and boiler by Alexander Stephen & Sons, Linthouse, Govan
Built: Alexander Stephen & Sons, Linthouse, Govan
Note Composite built steam schooner later used as a liner
1868: Launched by Alexander Stephen & Sons, Linthouse, Govan (Yd.No.134) for James Lamont, Toward, Dunoon as DIANA.
1.1869: Completed. Registered at Glasgow.
1.1.1875: Owned by James Lamont, Knockdow, Argylshire.
1880: Sold to The Hudson’s Bay Co Ltd, City of London. Glasgow registry closed. Registered at London.
1888: Sold to George Rodrigues, Liverpool (managing owner). London registry closed. Registered at Liverpool.
1889: Renamed GIVRIQUE. Liverpool registry closed.
7.1891: Sold to The Grimsby Steam Fishing Co Ltd (64/64), Grimsby 21.7.1891: Henry Kelly, Cleethorpes, manager).
22.7.1891: Registered at Grimsby as DIANA (GY358).
15.4.1893: Sold to The Turner Engine Syndicate Ltd (64/64), City of London.
1893: Re-engined, T.5-cyl (2-81/2”, 1-21”, 2-36” x 22”) and boilered by Earle’s Shipbuilding & Engineering Co Ltd, Hull.
15.4.1893: Vessel mortgaged (64/64) to The Grimsby Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Grimsby for the sum of £1500 with interest at 5% (A).
21.4.1893: George Edward James Moody appointed manager.
27.3.1894: Tonnages altered as per Certificate of Survey dated 22.3.1894 – 189.11grt 70.58 net.
27.6.1894: Vessel mortgaged (64/64) to Joseph Chapman, Grimsby for the sum of £2000 with interest at 6% (B).
6.6.1895: Sold by mortgagee under mortgage (A) to John Bryant (64/64), Grimsby.
26.10.1895: Sold to The Grimsby Steam Fishing Co Ltd (64/64), Grimsby.
1895: New HP cylinder (121/2”) fitted by Earle’s Shipbuilding & Engineering Co Ltd, Hull.
4.1898: Transferred to Fleetwood.
6.4.1898: In strong winds stranded near Fleetwood.
25.11.1899: Grimsby registry closed “Wrecked near Fleetwood”.
06/05/2011: 5 updates since then.