Official Number: 132962
Yard Number: 528
Gross Tonnage: 102
Net Tonnage: 47
Length: 88 ft
Breadth: 19.1 ft
Depth: 9 ft
Built: Cochrane & Sons Ltd, Selby
Engine: T.3-cyl by Crabtree & Co Ltd, Great Yarmouth
7.3.1912: Launched by Cochrane & Sons Ltd, Selby (Yd.No.528) for Sidney G. Allerton, Lowestoft (managing owner) as EAGER.
20.6.1912: Registered at Lowestoft (LT1166).
1914: Requisitioned for war service as a minesweeping drifter(1-6pdr HA) (Ad.No.202).
1933: Half ownership transferred to Frederick Spashett, Lowestoft.
1930s: Seasonal white fish trawling from Fleetwood (Alex Keay, managing agent).
15.11.1939: Requisitioned for war service as a minesweeping drifter (Hire rate £27.13.6d/month).
4.1944: Employed on port duties. 6.1944 Employed on miscellaneous duties in support of Normandy Landings.
10.1944 Continued miscellaneous Naval duties.
1945: Sold to Bay Fisheries Ltd, Fleetwood (Basil A. Parkes, manager).
10.1945: Paid off.
6.6.1946: Returned to owner.
1947: Sold to Henry B. Roberts, Lowestoft.
1951: Sold to J. W. Burwood, Lowestoft.
1952: Sold to Eager Fishing Co Ltd, Lowestoft (J. W. Burwood, manager). Seasonal white fish trawling from Fleetwood.
1.5.1952: Last landing at Fleetwood.
1953: Sold to W. H. Podd Ltd, Lowestoft.
1954: Transferred to Diesel Trawlers Ltd, Lowestoft (Edward W. Podd, manager).
1954: Converted to motor by L.B.S. Engineering Co Ltd, Lowestoft. Re-engined with 300bhp 3-cyl AKD by W. H. Podd Ltd, Lowestoft.
1963: Sold to Gamashie Fishing & Marketing Co, Accra, Ghana.
Click to enlarge images
19/12/2008: Page published.
11/05/2014: Picture added.
20/11/2014: Picture added.
11/02/2018: Removed FMHT watermarks from images.
10/09/2021: Updated history.