Official Number: 106726
Yard Number: 174
Gross Tonnage: 162
Net Tonnage: 63
Length: 105.5 ft
Breadth: 20.7 ft
Depth: 11.6 ft
Engine: T.3-cyl and boiler by Charles D. Holmes & Co, Hull
Built: Cook, Welton & Gemmell, Hull
1896: Launched by Cook, Welton & Gemmell, Hull (Yd.No.174) for Pickering & Haldane’s Steam Trawling Co Ltd, Hull as LORD C. BERESFORD.
2.12.1896: Registered at Hull (H341).
25.10.1897: Sold to The Yorkshire Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Hull (John McCann, manager).
29.11.1899: Sold to Dublin Steam Trawling Co Ltd, Dublin (Arthur Richardson, manager).
18.8.1902: Hull registry closed.
8.1902: Registered at Dublin (D199).
1913: Fishing from Fleetwood.
1922: Company restructured as Dublin Trawling, Ice & Cold Storage Co Ltd, Dublin (Arthur Richardson, manager).
1925: Sold to Patrick McGreevey, Fleetwood (Rowland Morrice, manager).
1.1926: Sold to Lincolnia Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Fleetwood (Rowland Morris, manager).
19.2.1926: Capsized in Mersey Channel in a strong tide, crew took to boat and picked up by Liverpool steamer SARAH BROUGH (299grt/1898) inbound from Barrow in Furness. Landed at Birkenhead.
1926: Salved and sold to J. Hornby & Son (Shipbreakers) Ltd, Bradfield for breaking up.
click to enlarge picture
26/12/2008: Page published. 3 updates since then.
30/06/2015: Picture added.
24/03/2017: Picture added.
27/04/2021: Removed incorrect image.