Additional information courtesy of Andy Hall and Barry Banham
Official Number: 123212
Yard Number: 312
Gross Tonnage: 186
Net Tonnage: 73
Length: 108.9 ft
Breadth: 21.5 ft
Depth: 11.3 ft
Built: Mackie & Thomson, Govan
Engine: T.3-cyl by W.V.V. Lidgerwood, Coatbridge
Boiler: A. & W. Dalglish, Pollockshaws, Glasgow
12.9.1905: Launched by Mackie & Thomson, Govan (Yd.No.312) for Hellyer’s Steam Fishing Co Ltd, Hull as AUDREY.
1.1906: Completed (Charles Hellyer, manager).
26.1.1906: Registered at Hull (H854).
29.5.1917: Requisitioned for Fishery Reserve.
16.4.1916: At Hull, Skipper Albert Menzies Johnston charged under the Defence of the Realm Act with being in a prohibited area and fined £50.
7.7.1916: Off North Coast of Scotland rescued all crew of the Swedish steamer LISA (1606grt/) damaged by mine and run ashore, landing them in Thurso Bay. Crew paid £100 for efforts in picking up survivors.
6.2.1919: Sold to Charles Henry George, Caister on Sea (managing owner).
9.12.1919: Hull registry closed.
11.12.1919: Registered at Gt. Yarmouth (YH215).
26.1.1920: Sold to John Halifax, Southtown, Gt. Yarmouth (managing owner).
1920’s: Seasonal fishing from Fleetwood (Sk. John Halifax).
11.1923: In River Yare in collision with steam drifter FAITHFUL (BK246) striking her amidships causing her to founder.
19.4.1926: Sold to Robert Boyle (32/64) and John Thomas Coulson (32/64), North Shields (Robert Boyle managing owner).
12.5.1925: Yarmouth registry closed.
15.1.1926: Registered at North Shields (SN38).
25.9.1933: North Shields registry closed “Total loss”.
Click to enlarge image
20/02/2012: Page published. 5 updates since then.
05/01/2019: Removed FMHT watermark from image.
20/07/2019: Updated information.